Chapter 5

On Monday,Eun Bi sits in her place at school talking to Hae Na and Shi Jin when Han Yi Ahn walks in. Eun Bi suddenly feels a pang of guilt. She told him she liked him. He told her to return the medal when she was ready. How will she be able to tell him that she can never be ready? She'd only end up hurting him and she had done that enough already.

Yi Ahn walks up to Eun Bi and says "Looks like you didn't do your morning cycling today" he smiled. "Mmm yeah I slept in" she replied smirking "And I came without washing my face in the morning" Hearing this Yi Ahn started laughing. Eun Bi also smiled, relieved that she was able to talk to him without behaving awkwardly.

Tae Kwang walked in just then and drowned at Eun Bi talking to Yi Ahn. "Shit!" thought Eun Bi.

-----------------

"Mm Neh Eomma! I'll be coming home next month and stay for a week or two" she said in the phone. "Neh everything is well here. I just felt like visiting you and my dongsaeng. Okay bye" Eun Byul just spoke to her mom letting her know of her plans to visit next month.

She wants to come mainly to see Eun Bi of course but a part of her wants to see Yi Ahn as well.

She feels like she is betraying her sister Every time she thinks of Yi Ahn. Go Eun Byul is supposed to be confident and intimidating. Not flustered and confused.

------------------

"Shit!" thought Eun Bi as Tae Kwang stared at her and Yi Ahn. He dumped his bag on his seat and went out of the room. She knew where he was going. The rooftop of course. She excused herself and went up to see him. And sure enough he was there.

"Why were you with him?" he asked. "What do you mean Why was I with him?" she asked. "Have you forgotten what you said and did yesterday?" he frowned. "I remember" she replied holding the hem if her skirt and looking at the ground. "Then why do you pretend like you don't?" he fumed.

"Gong Tae Kwang I can't just stop talking to him. He is also important to me. You said you know right. You know what happened before. How can I explain it to him? I need time Tae Kwang. I need to sort something out first."

"Whatever " he breathed "But why do I feel like you're going to apologize to me again?" he asked. And with that he left the rooftop, leaving Eun Bi alone.

"Oh Tae Kwang, I'm going to come to you. I just want you to wait " she said to herself almost in tears. *Insert the female lyrics of Yook Sungjae's love song here ;P*

-----------------

Yi Ahn sat with Eun Bi with lunch and they were just talking about the things he and Eun Byul did. The pranks they played and stuff like that.

Yi Ahn felt like he was going to burst every time he spoke about Eun Byul. He was failing miserably at convincing himself that he was missing his 'best friend'. Eun Bi was kind caring g and all but he felt like he would give anything for the rude Eun Byul.

Eun Byul had sent him a text a few days ago. It read " If you make my sister cry, I'll kill you " it hurt him to think that she seemed very fine with the idea of him and Eun Bi being together. Little did he know what she thought of him.

----------------------

With reluctance, Eun Bi pressed the contact that said 'Gong Tae Kwang '

" What Lee Eun Bi? " said a voice from the other end. It was evident that he was still annoyed with her.

" Yah!" she snapped. " It's Go Eun Bi "

" But I feel better if I call you Lee Eun Bi. For some reason Go Eun Bi doesn't sound good for you"

"pssssh!!! Whatever "

" So...... Wanna go somewhere, Lee Eun Bi? "

" Like where?"

" To eat crabs?"

"Mmm sounds good. Aaraseo Tae Kwang. Let's go. I'm hungry anyway "

" You're hungry all the time "

" What did you just say!?!?!?"

*Line cut*

---------------------

Eun Bi and Tae Kwang had a good dinner and when he was walking her to the bus stop, she noticed someone there staying at them.

As they got closer, she realised it was Yi Ahn!!!!!

A /N: well this all that I could get outta my head today. So how was it? Let me know in comments. Vote if you liked it please :)