Chapter 3

A/N: Hey. I was actually not gonna write more but this story actually started receiving reads. I'm so happy. Thanks to all of you who took the time to read this.

So,if I remember correctly, we left at the point where she dumps Gong Tae and Eun Byul is back. So, to make the story move quicker, we'll now take it to the part where she comes back to Seoul (Eun Bi).

She kept telling everyone she came back to see her friends. She kept telling herself that she cannot miss Tae Kwang because she liked Yi Ahn. But she couldn't help it. She had to see him again.

Weather or not it was because she was his friend or she liked him didn't matter, she just wanted to be with him again. She could overcome any obstacle then.

As much as it pained her to think this, she did not feel the same with Han Yi Ahn. Yes, she told him that she liked him but it didn't feel that way anymore. She wanted Tae Kwang's company more than she wanted Yi Ahn's and that could mean only one thing- she was in Love with Tae Kwang.

She felt so happy after she saw him at the rooftop. She felt like a complete person. She realised that it was Tae Kwang who completes her. She wants him. She needs him.

Meanwhile, Han Yi Ahn sat in his room, thinking. He was supposed to feel happy that Eun Bi was back. Of course he was happy that she is here but somehow he was disappointed that Eun Byul hadn't come. His disssapointment was more than his happiness and he didn't know what to make of it. He had ended his One-sided love with Eun Byul and now he liked Eun Bi. But now to his surprise, he found himself questioning it. He only wished Eun Byul was here and with him. His head was a mess. but he was supposed to love Eun Bi...

Shaking his head, he convinced himself that he likes Eun Bi and since they are officially dating now, he cant have such thoughts.

He didn't want to hurt Eun Bi. she was such a nice and sweet girl and he fell for her harder than he had fallen for Eun Byul. But was the thing. A simple infatuation which lasted for a couple of months cannot compare the feelings he had had for Eun Byul the past Ten years.

He felt stupid for having confessed to Eun Bi so soon, he should've given it some thought. He really didn't want to break her heart.

A/N: Hey. Very short update. Tell me how it is will ya?