Chapter 7

A/N: To all the people who have read/struck with this till now, a biiiigggg THAAAAAANKYOUUU. Chapter dedicated to @SpideyBagans. Thank you so much for putting up with this shit from the start. And check out her stories 'Silver Arrow'  'Don't leave me alone~ Hansol One-Shot' and 'Thank You~ Zelo'. @SpideyBagans best of luck and luv ya.

Now going back to our Tae Kwang and Eun Bi

"Screwed" thought Eun Bi. 

"Hey, eonnie, how was US?" she asked awkwardly. "I'll tell you about it inside. You two finish talking or whatever and then we'll talk okay?" replied Eun Byul, pulling the best imitation of a smile she could. She turned to Yi Ahn, giving him a slight nod before turning to go inside. 

Han Yi Ahn stared at her flustered. Realising he needs to get out of here, Eun Bi offered to go somewhere else and talk and he immediately agreed.

They sat in a park bench and stayed silent for a few minutes. Yi Ahn starts talking. "I actually wanted to talk about you and Tae Kwang." he said that hoping that it would make the the fact that he likes Eun Byul seem a little less sinful. She started to interrupt but he signalled her to stop and continued. "I can see that you like Tae Kwang now. I can see that you want to be with him more than you want to be with me. I can even see with my own eyes that he is obviously a better match for you than I am. And lately I've also realised that I still love Eun Byul. I'm so sorry for hiding this from you but I didn't want any of us to get hurt further" he said.

Eun Bi couldn't believe what she just heard. She thought Yi Ahn would be angry with her for doing this but he was just as calm as ever. He solved the issue after thinking about all four of them. How just like him.

" Han Yi Ahn thank you so much for everything. You were the first person to be nice to me for no reason even if it was meant for Eun Byul. You were so kind to me, putting everything in line for my sake and for that I'm forever grateful. It was my mistake for having perceived kindness as love. But the time I spent with you and the memories we shared will be remembered by me forever. Thank you for being my first love. I want you to have this medal as a token of our friendship" she said handing him her medal." I hope this doesn't stop us from remaining friends" she said raising eyebrows at him.

" No no of course not." he said taking the medal "Even though it's not as great as my medal, I'll keep it safe" he joked. She playfully punched him in his stomach and he faked howling in pain and they both laughed knowing they'll remember each other and all these little things forever.

"So yeah, now lets go to my house Yi Ahn"   "Your house? What for?"    "To confess to Eun Byul of course" she said and giggled at him blushing a little.

----------------------------

"Istillhaven'tgottenoveryou" Han Yi Ahn rushed over these words. He and Eun Byul were alone in her room and Yi Ahn finally confessed. Eun Byul stared at him first and then realised what he just said. She blushed suddenly and quickly replied the same [OH MY GOD!! AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO IS NOT ABLE TO IMAGINE EUN BYUL BLUSHING?]

----------------------------

Gong Tae was outside his classroom when he suddenly received a text message "Rooftop" it said. Needless to say, our dear boy went rushing upstairs.

He spotted Eun Bi standing there. He immediately went and stood next to her. 

"Um......Tae Kwang, I spoke to Yi Ahn yesterday and....." she said seriously just to mess with him. "And what?" he asked, his face going stiff. "And we ended it. Everything is cleared up now. He is with Eun Byul eonnie now." she replied. "Poor guy! Stuck with that rude girl now" he said and stopped himself from saying more as he spotted Eun Bi glaring at him. "Sorry" he mumbled.

"So are you not gonna ask me something?" she asked, folding her arms across her chest.

"What?" he asked."Oh that...." he said as realisation hit him suddenly.

"So, um....Lee..uh....I mean Go Eun Bi, Will you be my......Girlfriend?" he finished, scratching the back of his head nervously.

"I'll think about it"

"YAHH!!!!"

"Okay okay, yes. Yes!" she replied laughing.

And suddenly Tae Kwang did something unexpected- He lifted her from the ground and twirled with her in his arms. He put her down and hugged his girl closely. 

Finally, she was his now and he wouldn't have it any other way.

-----------------------------

2 YEARS LATER

Eun Bi and Eun Byul were going to college. Han Yi Ahn is attending swimming training full time to become a professional swimmer. Song Joo is a famous model now who models for the most expensive of brands. Tae Kwang is preparing to take over his dad's company which is now bearing most of Love House's costs thanks to Tae Kwang. Kang So Young finished high school without any further problems and is going to Seoul University- same as Eun Bi and Eun Byul. The teacher came back as their Homeroom teacher during their senior year.

"Yah Tae Kwang, leave now. I have to see So young at the mall." said Eun Bi.

"Someone might think you two are the best of friends" he mumble as he lazily got out of her couch. Eun Byul had gone to watch Yi Ahn's practice. He decided to keep Eun Bi company till her sister returns but suddenly she said she is going out with So Young. They had grown a lot closer in the past year and Tae Kwang was proud of his girl for being so forgiving and understanding.

"Bye" he said giving her a kiss on her cheek and left.

----------------------------------

The four of them stood outside the gates of Sekang High School.

They remembered all the happy times, sad times, painful times, times when they were in so much anger, scary times and of course all the memories they shared. Each of them were glad they had the other three during their times of trouble. Even Yi Ahn and Tae Kwang became inseparable friends. They knew that no matter how old they were, they would never forget how it was when they were Eighteen. They wouldn't forget each other's support. They knew that the people next to them were a huge part of what they were and they knew what they had experienced these past three years will be with them for life. 

At the end of the day, no matter how hard everything had been, it had been worth it in the end. And they were grateful for that.

A/N: And with that ends the worst fan fiction you've ever read in your life. It was so freaking shitty. I know. yeah.

So, if you have an questions whatsoever about the drama or this story you are welcome to ask :) I'll answer them as much as I can. Please Vote and share if you liked it.

And since SHINee's Key (My Ultimate Bias)has his birthday coming, I want to write a fanfic of him. I welcome any suggestions you have in mind.

And okay, I'm not gonnad bore you to death anymore and so 

GAIS, THANK YE SO MUCH FUR READIN THIS THING!! ^-^

KOMAWO 

AndiValdez05 xD