Twenty Eight

Luna pulls me out of the large room, opening the brief case which held Harry's Cloak of Invisibility. Tossing it around the two of us, we sneak back into the ball room and up behind a confused Voldemort.
"Hello?" He stared around in search of who casted the spell. He heads off in the direction of the light which had hit him. He leaves Nigini behind on the throne. Luna heads towards it, removing the cloak. Aiming at Nagini,
"Cacio!" The snake flopped around insanely and scrambled away. We crept after the snake and down the hall. Nagini slithered around a corner to Voldemort.
"Come on, Nagini, we're going to kill Potter." Luna and I exchange looks. As soon as Voldemort disappears, we toss off the cloak.
"By time we get back to Hogwarts, he'll probably have Harry dead!" Luna panicked. We worried and began towards the room we entered and in climbed a dark haired boy, Neville.
"Neville?"
"Yeah. Well you didn't have to take a train, there's a transporting spell. Voldemort and Nagini arrived at the school so I came to find you two. Now let's go!" We learned the spell and with a flash we were on the bridge of Hogwarts. It was an ugly sight to see Voldemort and Harrg duelin, death eaters after us. Nagini wondered around loosely and we ran towards Nagini. She hissed at us and we step back.
"Cacio!" Neville casted in the snake which hissed and tossed. To make this fast, Neville took Nagini into his hands and I drew a knife from my pocket. Voldemort starred at the snake in fear and I held the knife to Nagini.
"You'll regret this, Eliza."
"I don't think I will and you'll be gone and dead." I shouted, slitting the snake with the knife and it's life ended. Voldemort groaned in pain as he drifted to dust and away from our sight.