Twenty Four

Cho runs to the boy, sobbing. The boy had caramel colored hair and wore yellow, leading me to believe he was in the Hufflepuff house.
"Cedric!" Cho cried. Voldemort turns to the crowd of death eaters,
"Fight for me? Kill them all meanwhile I take care of...someone else." He glares at Harry. With that he disappears and Harry turns to Ginny,
"It isn't safe here at Hogwarts, go back to London with your family."
"I'm in this army, Harry." She shook her head, "And my family is here to help." She reminds him. I charge towards the Death Eaters like everyone else.
"Stupify!" I aim at a blond girl with a black robe and streaks of black on her bangs. She freezes in her spot and struggles to get anywhere. I draw a dagger from my pocket and wave it across her throat and she falls lifeless. A platinum blond guy tackles Ron to the ground. I aim my wand at him, slowly announcing the death spell before I'm knocked to the ground. My ear hits the ground hard in pain.
"You will not her my son." A woman with white and grey hair growls.
"Stupify!" She aims at me and I can't move. She runs off and I struggle. The blond boy looks at me, eyes wide with sorry in his them. Why could a death eater care? Green light decorates the tip if his whichwand he aims at Ron.
"No!" I cry. Harry kneels beside me and casts a spell before I am free to move.
"Thank you!" He helps me up and I run towards the blond and he stands up, leaving Ron alive. I help up Ron and run towards a redhead boy from the death eaters and punch his throat. He winces and falls to the ground. I use the death spell and another life rolls away. I run into the building and to the Ravenclaw commons where Cho cries. I take her hand and pull her off the sofa.
"Listen, Cho, I'm really sorry about Cedric but there are hundreds of death eaters and a dark lord who could show up right behind Harry any second. You signed up to be in this army and you are going to fight!" She dries her tears and we run back outside. Stepping into the clear area, Voldemort standa there. Harry stands in front of him,
"You can back off and live or I'll kill you!"
"You think that's possible, Potter? I'll just come back to life again and take down all muggles. I'll also kill you like I did your parents." He chuckles and disappears again. Cho and I exchange looks before I head in front of everyone beside Harry,
"Death eaters...what filthy little things you are. You be ashamed of yourselves working for such an awful person. It's never too late to change." I see a platinum blond start to step foward but Bellatrix holds him back. He rolls his eyes and steps back again.