Eleven

A thin snake with green scales slithered towards me and I scream due to my fear of snakes. I was tied to a tree in the forbidden forest by a hooded figure not long ago.
"Help!" I screech as it slithered closer. It stops and widens its mouth, revealing sharp fangs and hisses. Suddenly the snake transforms into the blond Draco Malfoy. My eyes widen at the transformation I'd just witnessed.
"Draco! Untie me, please!" She just watched me,
"I wish to, Eliza. But Voldemort is coming and if I untie you, then I'm letting him down." With that he transformed back into a snake and slithered off. Not long and the black hooded figure shows up again. The hood is removed to see a pale man with no nose. I had no clue as to who this man nor Voldemort was.
"You tried to get the stone and loose it, correct?"
"No-" And suddenly I awoken in my bed. I couldn't make out anything in the pitch black dorm. I slide on a pair of jeans and a long sleeved navy blue tee shirt using the bathroom light and combed my hair and put on a pair of blue flats before grabbing my wand and trailing down the dimmed hallway. I turn around the corner, running into a figure. I tumble to the cold hard ground and look up to see Draco.
"What are you doing out here, Simmons?" I got up to my feet,
"Fresh air. You?"
"Same." We stand in a few seconds of silence before I spoke again,
"Draco?"
"Yeah?" He replied.
"Who is Voldemort?" His grey eyes grow so wide I was sure it must hurt. He shook is head rapidly,
"Don't ever say his name, he's a terrible man."
"So he's a terrible man? Why?" Draco looked annoyed and shrugged,
"I won't tell you at the moment but you should go back to bed." He suggested. I shook my head and stepped closer, he only back away slightly. I sighed,
"Draco, why do we have to dislike each other so much?" He shrugged,
"You're a Mudblood-,"
"Why do care so much about blood?!" He quickly dived towards me, clamping his pale hand over my mouth. And looked around,
"Shh!" I grabbed his wrist, removing it from my mouth. He grabs my wrist and drags me outside, across the quad, and up the astronomy tower.