Ninteen

Bellatrix hovers over me, knife in hand. She smirks,
"I wrote that letter and now, Draco shall join me. And you'll be dead...just like Granger will be." I shook my head,
"Please, no!"
"I'm sure you wonder as to why we'd want to get rid of you muggle-borns?" Her foot traps my wrist to the floor. She holds the cool blade to my throat.
"Once you're dead, we can use you. Erase your memory, bring you back to life, train you, and make you one of us. Why not one of the pure-blood wizards?" My eyes widen.
"Well, we want a challenge because challenges make you stronger. And we won't have anymore Mudbloods, will we?" The knife slowly sank into my skin and I wince before she pulls it away.
"Draco!" I hear footsteps and Draco kneels beside me. He has a look of sorry in his eyes as he pulls out his wand. Tears dribble down my face but he wipes them away. Bellatrix shoots him a glare but he mutters a few words and light glows from the wand.
"Now, Draco has joined his aunt since obviously you don't love him. We will help Voldemort and so will you-" Suddenly an arm grasps my wrist an to my feet. It was Draco. He runs full speed from the dorm with me.
We reach the Astronomy tower and he draw me into a hug.
"Draco?"
"Eliza, I have to join Voldemort. They said if I didn't, then I'd have to kill you. I can't do that so I have to join him even if I don't want to-,"
"Just kill me, I'll become a death eater and you can live happily in Hogwarts." He shook his head and drew his wand.
"You need to live happily at Hogwarts. I'll join Voldemort to keep you alive and happy-"
"But I won't be happy without you." I sobbed. He kisses me on the lips, his hands on either of my cheeks. He stops and looks me in the eye, tears slowly falling from his silver colored eyes.
"I'll just have to erase your memory. It's for your safety, Eliza." I cried harder and he aimed the wand at me.
"I love you, Eliza Nicole Simmons." He calmly said as tears fell.
"I love you too, Draco Malfoy." I closed my eyes as I held his hand and he aimed at me.
"Obliviate!"