Twenty Three

Harry had been giving me advanced lessons.
"We will test over the disarming charm. Hermione will hold this," He ushers to a padded sword,"You'll disarm her. Let's begin!" They get to me and Hermione slowly runs towards me but I aim my wand at her,
"Expelliarmus!" The padded sword dropped from her hand and Harry smiled.
"Great job!"
I sat in my dorm when Ginny ran in.
"Eliza! I know you are one of our best wizards and I'm sorry for how I've treated you but Harry is in danger!" She spoke fast. I jumped up and she led me down to a small room, pounding on the door. No reply, a tear strolled down Ginny's cheek. The door was locked. I aim at the door with my wand,
"Alohamora!" The door opened and we trailed inside to see Harry lifeless. Blood puddled around in and Ginny screamed. I kneel down beside him and place the wand to his heart.
"What are you doing?" Ginny cried.
"Healing him." I mutter a spell and the blood erased from his grey tee shirt and his eyes fluttered open. He sits up and kisses Ginny on the lips. I stand back,
"Your welcome." I mutter. Almost out the door and Harry Stops me,
"It was Narcissa Malfoy." Not knowing who it was, I just nodded. The Order of the Pheonix was helping us fight Voldemort. I trailed down the spiral steps and down a hall, looking for Dumbeldore when a hand drew me around the corner and against the wall. I look into cold eye and the curly black hair which I've never seen.
"Hello, Eliza. Miss Draco?"
"I don't know who this Draco is nor who you are!" I cry as her wand digs into my neck from the tip, sending sharp pain.
"I work for Voldemort." With that I push her away and run down to the hall as she chases after me. I make it to the main hall and attempt to block the double doors with just my tiny body which was hard. With all the fear, I hadn't even realized th emptiness of the room nor the knocked over cups on the tables or the half falling off table cloths. I take off across the roombas the ground shakes and a chandelier tumbles to the ground with a large crash and flames surround the area. I scream and tug on the other door.
"Aww, looks like the Mudblood can't escape now." Bellatrix smirks. I run to a nearby bookshelf and scale to the top before latching onto the window sil and climbing onto it. The stain glass window was decorated with raindrops and I raised a fist before the glass shattered and I closed my eyes as the shards of glass flung around me. I open my eyes and climb outside and down the wall to the bridge around the building.
"Eliza!" I see Luna and Cho. We run just to see a major scene in the middle of the bridge. Many dressed in black crowded on one side facing the Dumbedore Army and the Order of the Phoenix. I sprinted and halted beside Harry.
"Stay back." He mumbled. The crowd of death eaters was led by a pale man without a nose.
"I'm part of this, Harry." Rain poured and I broke silence by charging at Voldemort, wand aimed at him,
"Diminuen-," Before a green light shot towards me and a body knocked me to the ground. I look to see Cho but the green light had hit someone else...not me. Cho helps me up and I thank her quickly before turning to see that someone else lay dead...