Eight

Ron left to go eat dinner. I collected my books and stepped out the library door before a hand grabbed my elbow and I whipped around to see Draco Malfoy.
"Kissing Ron Weasley?" I don't answer just shove him away but he quickly grasps my arm again.
"How about you leave me alone, why do you even care if I like Ron?"
"I don't." He muttered. I scoffed,
"Huh, really? So why did you stand there watching us and then immediately talk to me about it if you didn't care?" His face went pink.
"I don't care who you fall for as long as it isn't me, you filthy Mudblood!" He shoved me at the wall. Pain shot through my back.
"I might be muggle born but you know what, I'm proud." I shove him back before he clenched his fists and dived forwards, punching my nose. Blood trickled down my nose and down my lip. I held my nosec eyes watering.
"Little Mudblood crying?" I knew this was a bit gross but I wiped a bit of flood off on my hand and across his cheek. His pale cheek stained with my blood, he winced,
"Ewe, I don't want your muggle blood all over me!" I smirked,
"Don't ever judge a muggle-born again." But he only kicked my shin. I was tired of this jerk, I fell to the floor. He smirked and kicked my side, I scream.
"Stop!" I cry, receiving another kick in the side.
"Stop it, Draco!" I close my eyes, waiting for another kick but instead he mumbled something that I couldn't make out and he stepped on my hair and I winced and I could hear his footsteps trailing down the hall.