Olivia had already been carried down the aisle by my mom, and she was wearing an adorable little yellow dress. At just three months, she was unable to be a true flower girl, so no flowers actually made their way on the crème carpet that had been laid down for the aisle, but with the white sand around it, the carpet was barely noticed.

I braced myself as I took a step, my arm looped through my father’s, as I neared my happy future with Brett.

xxxxxxxxxx

Brett’s POV

The biggest smile in the world was plastered onto my face as I watched my very soon-to-be wife walk towards me, her smile just as big as mine.

She was absolutely stunning. Her white dress complimented her body, and it made me want to skip the ceremony and go straight to the wedding night. It was off the shoulder, and the train wasn’t too long, so no little kid was subjected to hold it. She held a bouquet of yellow tulips, her favorite.

Her pearly white teeth were showing the whole time. I knew she couldn’t have been happier; neither could I have been. As she walked, a blonde curl fell out, but it was just a short bang.

Her father gave her away to me, and I faced her, standing in front of the minister. I brushed away the curl I had seen and I placed my hands back in hers.

We listened as the minister said some stuff, but really I just couldn’t stop smiling at my girl. She would always be mine, no matter what. I wondered if she felt any different to be mine forever and always.

“Do you, Brett Matthew Smith, take Elizabeth Katherine Miller to be your lawfully wedded wife?” the minister asked.

“I do,” I said, my smile growing impossibly wider.

“Do you, Elizabeth Katherine Miller, take Brett Matthew Smith to be your lawfully wedded husband?” he asked Beth.

“I do,” she said. Her blue eyes twinkled.

“You may now kiss the bride,” the minister said. He didn’t have to tell me twice.

I leaned forward and swept my wife into a kiss. She opened her mouth for me as I deepened the kiss. Someone cleared their throat after a little while, and I remembered where we were.

I pulled back, my arm supporting her waist, and she pulled her hand out of my hair as a blush reddened her cheeks. I didn’t care if people had seen that, they should know how much I love my wife.

“I love you so much,” she whispered. My smile turned into a smirk. I swept her into another quick kiss, before we could get carried away. I prayed that my, uh, need for the night to come, wasn’t too noticeable.

I noticed the sun was beginning to set, meaning the night was soon ours, as we made our way off the beach with our family and friends. Not too many people had come, and Beth and I got into a limo that would take us to a five star hotel that was just half an hour away.

The whole car ride there, I kept making Beth giggle by kissing her neck, and all the way up and down her arm. I couldn’t wait to get her dress off of her, I really couldn’t.

Olivia was supposed to stay with my parents while we were on our honeymoon, which began the following day. We were to fly to the Bahamas for two weeks, where it would just be the two of us.

We finally arrived at the hotel, so I checked us in quickly, and then we rushed to our room. Beth had already taking off her shoes, which she completely adored, because they were Jimmy Who’s or something. I pretty much zoned out when she was planning the outfits for the wedding.