Crossroads ₪ XXVIII

Brielle

"Who wants pancakes ?"

"I don't want pancakes ." Mijo and Caeden said

"You want Belguin Waffles like daddy makes them ?"

"Yeah !" they both cheered

"What about you Kataleah ?"

"Yes please ."

"What else y'all want ?"

"Bacon, toast, and eggs ." they all shouted

I made all the fixins, for the last couple of months I've been confided to the kitchen and taking care of my boys . That's my responsibility since it was my choice to bring them into this world, but as happy as I am to be pregnant I would do anything to go back out on the stage and dance . I want to work, I want to do something else right now other than running after little kids all days . I'm trying to keep the boys together and close, yet I want some more Brielle time . I'm on my third trimester and I'm getting aggy and tired as hell, I get no sleep during the night . Screw dancing, I would do anything for a good ass night of sleep .

"Momma, you in here ?" Mijo said peeking into the bedroom

"What is it ?" I said spread out across the bed, having my stomach propped up on my jumbo pillow for support and comfort

"I have something to tell you ."

"What Mijo ?"

"I don't want to be your big boy no more, I want to be your big man . I'm ready for my baby brother and the other one in there, I want to help you when he comes ."

"Really ?"

"Just as long as they know I'm in charge, I'm sharing my toys with Kataleah too ."

"You like Kataleah ?"

"No, girls are nasty but I like her as a friend ."

I smiled "You sure did change up when she came though, you sure she ain't had nothing to do with your opinion ?"

"Noooo, I want to be the best big brother I can be now ."

"I'm glad to hear you saw that then, don't do it for me do it for them and cause you want to ."

"Do you need your feet rubbed like the doctor said ?"

I laughed "No baby I'm good thank you ."

"Mijo, go back outside and play . Now ." Chris demanded

"But I'm helping momma, the doctor told me too ."

"Boy, what did I just say ?"

Mijo said no more, he went outside like Chris told him too "What's your problem ?"

Chris sat beside me on the bed "You didn't tell me you was going to be out with that dude ."

"When do I have to tell you who I'm going to see ?"

"You out flocking on the damn beach with this nigga, like everything good . I wouldn't have watched the boys if I known it was going to be for that bullshit ."

"You got some damn nerve, you acting like it was a fucking date . We only talked about his daughter, so go some where with this shit you talking right now cause you sound dumb ."

"Brielle you can't tell me this dude is not still feeling you ."

"Even if he is why does it matter ? I'm with you, I'm married to you, I have kids with you . Don't even try to compare this moment to the side bitch you have, cause it's no where close in comparison ."