Crossroads ₪ XI

Chris

"Morning baby," I said trying to give her a kiss. Brielle sat on the bed with her laptop in front of her, but she moved her head. "Why you always do that?"

She glared at me for a couple of minutes. "Tell me when did I missed the memo that you owned my pussy?"

I laughed. "Chill, how did you find out about that?"

"You go out and put it on display for the whole world to hear, making me look like a damn fool. How could I not find out about it Chris? It went viral soon as you did it, people blowing up my phone telling me to look at what Chris said about you."

"It's not about you."

"How isn't it? That's our thing, that's a personal moment shared between you and I."

"You need to calm the fuck down."

"Who the fuck do you think you talking to right now?"

"You done yet? I can't take it back." I shrugged.

She exhaled deeply. "It's a lot of shit you been doing you can't take back, but let's make something clear. You don't own this, you renting. Trust and believe I can have a permanent tenant, who deserves to be making claims like that."

"Brielle, don't play yourself. Your ass ain't stupid to do some shit like that."

"You ain't stupid either but you vastly getting there, don't ever talk about our personal life like that. talking about you better say that shit to her cause she could be fucking another nigga, you have some damn nerve. I swear Chris you take 10 steps forward and 9 back. I'm telling you now! If something don't change with you and soon. You will be seeing a change within me, remember that." She said closing her laptop and walking out the bed room.

I already knew that argument was coming when I came home and sobered up, it's true I have made that song up for us. Whenever we have sex once in awhile I spit that song to her, I swear she be wetter than usual when she hears it. She been running from the dick, that's how into that song she gets. But I ain't apologizing and I ain't saying I was wrong, that message wasn''t directed towards her but it was definitely to let those niggas know who she belongs too even to those everyday nigga that smile in your face.

"Daddy, why didn't you play with me last night. I waited for you, I wanted to play with our spider gloves together." Mijo said in his little angelic voice, had me feeling a little bad the way he was looking at me.

"I'm sorry man, daddy had business to take care of."

"Momma and I waited for you, she didn't look too good when you left."

"Why what happen?"

"She looked really sad."

"How do know?"

"Cause when she sad she always come in my room to play with me, she stay with me till I fall asleep when you're gone."

"Awe, man I'm sorry I couldn't be here last night I really am."

"Mommy said she didn't want to kiss you last night."

"Why would she say that?"

He shrugged his little shoulders. "I dunno, I asked her why she didn't kiss you goodbye and she said she didn't feel like it."

"That's because she didn't want daddy to leave either, but daddy had to go do something . Remember when I told you my job is going to have me away from home a lot, well that's what I was doing I was working."

Mijo climbed into my lap and laid his head on my chest. "I don't want you to work anymore, I want you to stay home."

"I know man, but that's what you have to do when you're a grown up. You work to feed your family, I got to feed you, mommy, and Caeden. That's what a man does, he provides for his family. Daddy wouldn't be a man if he didn't keep clothes on your back and sneakers on your feet."