Crossroads ₪ XXVI

Brielle

"I want to get this baby thing moving, now that your birthday is out the way we need to talk about us. Chris, I'm six months pregnant. These babies could come any minute if they wanted to, I'm more at risk with twins. They're rooms still aren't cleared out, we don't have anything for them. We don't have a single car that would fit all of them, all these damn lamborghini's need to go."

"You can get rid of yours, I'm not giving mine up."

I wanted to punch him in the face for that, I couldn't decide if that was the hormones side or me just seeing the idiot come out of him. "I don't care who gives what up, what the hell the rest of the kids going to ride in? The damn trunk?"

"I hear you boo," he said putting his arm around me as we sat on the couch.

"Lastly we need names, for a boy and girl."

"You trying to tell me something?"

"No, come on be serious right now you starting to aggravate me. I'm trying to get this out the way, my tolerance right now is high; work with me right now please."

"Tell me what you like, whatever you got it's good enough."

"No, it's not good enough. I want your input too, I'm pretty damn sure they wouldn't be here without you, be serious!"

"Alright, damn just tell me what you like."

I'm trying to not blow this moment out of proportion but I feel like he's being insensitive! I don't feel good and I haven't for a while. I'm beginning to feel pressure and it's fucking around with my mood, I don't have time for the damn jokes right now I'm not in the mood.

I sighed trying to just get through this conversation. "If it's a boy, Joel, Noah, Lebron, or Isaiah. Even if you don't like those, I would rather you pick whatever you want as long as I like it."

"Spit the girls at me."

"Babe you don't understand how much I fallen in love with the name Ava."

"It's cute."

"Like if there's a girl in here, Ava is something I definitely want to consider. That or something you like. The one you threw out was really cute too, Cali."

"Christian Maurice Brown or Noah Christian Brown, or both if it's two boys."

Smiling shaking my head, "The first one sounds so cheesy. You want it cause the beginning has Chris in it."

"Told you we should of had a Jr.."

"When I think about it, I wouldn't have mind Mijo to have your name, but I wanted him to be different and have his own identity you know? But if it means that much to you, I don't mind having a Christian."

"For my princess or princesses I'm feeling Ava Whatever Brown or Cali Whatever Brown."

"Now you just made it difficult, I love both names I can't decide."

"If it's both we won't have to decide, if it's one we can see what she looks like and decide then."

"What's going in the middle?"

"Don't matter to me, I just want to see my baby girl."

"If there is one."

Sometimes I think what if the baby I lost was a girl, that could have been what I been looking for and wanting all this time. To have it snatched from me was like snatching my own life away, if there isn't a girl in here I don't think I want to try anymore. If Chris is okay with it we'll adopt, knowing him he'll only say yes to make me happy. He wants to have his own not raise somebody else's. It'll wear him down in the long run though, that's if he really wants it. Or we won't have anymore kids at all, four is enough."