As I finally come around the tricky corner, I see the warehouse and follow exact step by step Kat told me to take, all the way till I got to the blind spot by the wall.

Swinging my backpack off my shoulders and plopping it in front of my feet , I reach down and grab out my climbing gear. Just two little gadgets that are small enough to go in the weep hole along the walls, but strong enough to support my weight. I set them down and put my back pack back on, then grab them back up and start hooking them into the wall.

Once I know its sturdy, I set the other one and then start climbing. Sliding them up the wall as I go, and pushing against the wall with my feet, I start making progress.

once i finally reach the point where i cant use the gadgets any more, i get a good grip with one hand on the top one, then push off the wall and grab the edge of the roof. finally having a steadiness, i let go of the other grip, and swing my other arm up to catch the edge of the roof. putting my foot on the wall, i give myself a really hard push, giving me enough momentum to get over and onto the roof. I roll when I land so I don't make a thudding noise and cause attention, then get up and dust myself off.

I look across the roof and spot the second skylight and make my way over to it, my feet crunching on the gravel roof as I did so. 

When I get there, I set my backpack down and check the skylight to see if it will move. But  does'nt, it has a seal around it. I reach into my backpack and grab out the box cutting knife and start slicing all around the edge of it. I do a few more things and then jiggle the skylight and see thats it's loose, forcing my weight into it, I push it back till it has a 2 foot opening.

I look and listen when sticking my head in, and I hear Kat start the talking. greeting Mr. Kensington and trying to tell him Kyle wants out. I quickly get my head back in and get into my back pack again, then quickly pull out my Sniper and start assembling it.

When i'm done, I put it on its stand and then able it towards where Kat and them are talking, a little heatedly might I add. As i'm sitting there though, I hear a noise on the side of the warehouse and decide to check it out really quick.

I get up and get over to the edge of the building, then carefully and quietly peak over the edge. I see a familiar face and a not so familiar face, but I know i've seen him before.  I listen for a second and hear them laughing and talking about something, then I see one of the guys smoking, but  i decide that Kat and what she is doing, is more important than trying to listen in on some conversation that is most likely about nothing.

I scoot away from the edge and then get back over towards the Skylight, I hear a little bit of commotion and quickly dive for the scope on my sniper and see Bane getting made and Kat getting frustrated.

The next thing I know, some threatening words pass from Bane's lips, and Kat reaches down and pulls out her little gun she stuffed in her boot.

__________________________________________________________________

Kat's POV

I have my gun trained on him and his one guy behind him who has his gun pointed at me, I was getting frustrated that he wasn't letting me get my reasoning in for why Kyle and me wanted out. And then he finally threatens us. Not just kyle or me, but both of us.