Chapter 10: honesty

As soon as I see the club, I realise how bad this situation might look. I'm sitting on moris lap while his hands are on my waist. I immediately leap off of more like he's the Black Plague in human form. I quickly grab a towl off the rack and wipe the sweat of my face and hide my face.

"Hey guys"I say forcing a smile.

I hear kyoya grunt causing me to frown. "umm honey sempai where is the wash room? I'm a bit sweaty now." I ask softly. he smiles and calls a maid forward to take me to the washroom. she's very pretty with soft mrown hair and a mousy face. she opens the door for me and I smile at her. there is a pair of leggings and a sweatshirt. On the counter and a clean towl. I lock the door and strip down, getting into the cool running shower and quickly wash my body , not worrying about my hair. I hop out and dry my body and change into the clothes. I tie my fringe back into a pony tail bun thing and put on the slippers left for me.

I look around for my now dirty clothes but come to the conclusion that the maid took them while I showered. I leave the bathroom looking exactly like it was before I entered and I slowly make my way down the corridors of the large mansion. It takes me a while before I realise once I again I was oh so horribly lost. I groan in frustration and begin opening random door looking amusing of civilisations. bedroom, closet, storage room, living room, how many rooms are in this god dammed house?! I pull out my cellphone from the pocket of my sweatshirt and quickly decide against calling honey sempai because I know he will just laugh at me again.here goes nothing....

Ring....

Ring...

Ri-"hello?"

"Oh thank god kyoya I'm lost" I say defeated.

"Wha- wait what pffft hmm hang on" he says,opi hear him cough out a laugh and I frown deeply, still walking down the dark corridor.

"What do you mean by lost" he says now calm.

I turn the corner.

"I mean lost like I can't find my way to where ever the fu-oof!"

Did I just walk into a wall?

I look up to see kyoya standing there with his phone hovering right next to his ear.

"Hey" I say sheepishly

"What are you doing?" He says

"Giving the floor some well needed booty time" I reply.
His face explains his confusion with his adorable scrunched up nose and how cute he looks when his eyebrows dip Dow-wait what? Adorable? Cute? Stop with these dastardly thoughts.
He offers me his hand which I gladly accept and he helps me up my the waist, which his hand lingers on for a few seconds before he quickly drops it.

"Come with me" he says, not letting go of my hand.
I let him drag down corridor from corridor before we come to a stop in front of two large doors that led out onto a veranda. he walks me out slowly and the cool hair hits me softy and I breathe in the fresh air. I walk up to kyoyas silhouette and lean on the railing.

"It's beautiful" I say softly closing my eyes.

"Quite" he replies.
I look over to him and take advantage of him being oblivious and take in his features.his face is rather pointed and devishly handsome, matches his personality perfectly.

"Yurri I have a question for you" he says softly
I nod my head ready to hear his soft voice.

"Have you ever been in love?"

I think about this. I don't think I have, I've liked boys at a time for a great deal of time but never loved, I "love" Alex but not in the ways of others the same with haruhi, but when I look at kyoya it feels like not only butterflies but the entire Amazon rainforest is going on a rampage in my stomach.i blush like crazy while only looking at him and I think about him to much for it to be normal. but I've never felt like this for anyone ever. is this love?

" I think so" reply.

"Can I try something? He whispers ever so quietly.
I turn to face him.

He slowly raises his arms and wraps them around my waiste lightly, his fingers only lingering on my back, ever so slowly he pulls me closer and keeps eye contact. I wrap my harms softly round his neck and kyoya sloly lens in bending down and places his head on my shoulder and hugs me tight, I close my eyes and lean into him, taking the the sweat scent of his cologne, we stand there for who knows how long before I slowly pull away, my heart pounding like a stampede of elephants.
"We should head back" he says, completely dazed.
I only nod as he grabs my hand and leads me back through the unnecessary large mansion.
If this isn't love it's pretty dam close.

--------
Heeeeeyyyyyyyy booooyyyyyy
Well anyway how was that, sorry I bet you thought there was gonna be a kiss ;) I'm so evil. any way the next chapter will either be next Monday or Thursday or any day between, but be prepared for something special.
Ps. I was just wondering why the reads for this book have gone down by so much? Did I do something wrong?
As always constructive criticism welcome
-yo mama