Chapter 6: Confession

Yurris adorbs parents on the side --->
Disclaimer
I do not own ouran high school host club besides my oc's
~unedited~

When I woke up. the pain hit me hard.
I could feel the bruise pulsing on my side and my breaths were short and shallow. I groan and roll onto my stomach, faceplanting the feather stuffed pillow of the infirmary.

"yurri are you awake?'" I hear a familiar voice say.

"Scotch. now."

"Yurri, no they saw the bruises and are asking questions." he says worried.

I grimace and pick my self upand sit up on the bed, now noticing my unbuttoned shirt reavealing my bind chest and the nasty bruise on my side. She couldn't have hit me any lighter could she. I crossed my legs under the blanket and let my hands fall into my lap.

"they know I'm a girl now right?" I ask Alex still staring down.

I see him nod his head out of the corner of my eye and sigh deeply. I cant tell them just yet...but ill explain my reason for pretending to be a boy...

"send them in"

I hear the curtain be drawn back and soft footsteps leave the room then hurried ones that are fast approaching. I hardly have the time to react before Honey senpai launches himself at me and tackles me in a hug. I gasp in pain and instantly grab my side.
"Honey-senpai" I say still grimacing. I look down into his tears eyes and replace my grimace with a smile and he softly smiles back before standing.
"I'm sorry that I lied to you bu-" I began
"We don't care about that?!?" Kyoya shouted "where did you get that bruise from, and why did you pass out!"
I look at him solemnly then stare at the blanket. I don't want to lie.
"A fight" I say barely higher than a whisper. It was kind of true except for the fact that I didn't fight back.

I could see his fuming face before he stomped his shoes heavily on the ground and stormed up to me. I flinched when he raised his hands only for them to softly grab my slender arms.
"Don't.Ever.Do.It.Again."
I look down once again and kyoya embraces me softly before quickly letting go.
"Can I explain now?" I ask softly
Kyoya nods before sitting in the chair next to bed. Everyone was quiet until I began.

"Both my parents died about nine years ago. my brother was sent to America to live with my grandparents where as I was sent to live with my Aunty Rin. she's always hated my mother because she apparently stole her husbands favour. I guess she hates me to because we have so many similarities. when I was ten someone tried to kill me and I was sent to hospital and then a rehabilitation centre. the reason is still unknown but they shot me right through my left lung causing it to collapse. I flat lined three times during the operation which is why I still have trouble breathing. hence why I passed out. its at this time that I met Alex who became my personal body guard and we haven't been separated since. I've only met my Aunty about 30 times in the nine years I've lived with her. But recently she said to me that another threat was to be made on my life and that I should start dressing and acting like a boy and pose as my younger brother until I inherit my parents will. Which is when I turn 16. after I was expelled from my last school I was sent here. where I met haruhi against and made all of the current events up till now." I finish.
I look at everyone's faces to see pity before haruhi comes over and hugs me.
"I'm sorry" she says "it's all my fault you collapsed"
I look at her sternly before telling her that it wasn't and nothing is her fault.
Everyone else comes over and joins the group hug besides kyoya. I see him leave through the door and angrily walk away. after everyone leaves the room for me to rest Alex comes back in with some dinner that was probably reheated. I smile before gratefully gobbling down the food and laying down in bed comftorbly.

My mind seems to wonder to kyoya and how soft his embrace was around me and Howe seamed to mould together.
I fall asleep,blushing like mad.

------
Well! A bit of a filler chapter but I thought it was still cute with a bit of fluff in it. I will probably update either next Friday till the Tuesday after that.
Bye!~