Chapter 7: strings

~I literally gave up on editing this
I do not own the hist club or its plot line~ vote & comment
Dear dairy
its been a couple of days after I passed out and boy they went fast. I could only really tell you the most exiting part was that I had my first solo meeting.

And I hated it.

All the girls surrounded me and asked me if I was okay and bought me chocolates from France or something sweet from someplace expensive. Even now they crowd me in the hallways and during class. I feel like the only time I get to myself is during the after hours of club when everyone has gone home and Alex is at tutoring. But of course I knew my luck couldn't bet all that good. Especially on this specific afternoon when a certainty glasses guy had snuck into the room behind me and decided to read over my shoulder as I wrote in dairy. Yes I can see you kyoya.
-sincerely me

"How did you know I was here?" He. Asks

"You're breathing is incredibly loud" I retort.

I hear him chuckle from beside me before he sits down. Immediately pulling out his laptop.

"so how do you feel?" he murmers looking away from me.

from all the rumours ive heard about kyoya hes a cold hearted, emotionless manager whos vocabulary only contains sarcasm and witt. But to me he seems like any average guy. he smiles around me, he blushes around me and most certainly stiffles a laugh when ever I insult tamaki.

"im fine I guess, a little sore"

"well if it hurts anywhere you come straight to me and tell me okay? ill see to it." he says kindly.

I smile back at him before sketching down in my dairy. I suddenly feel a burniing feeling in my chest after realising its only me and kyoya in the room.

"so...u-um where is everyone?" I stiffle out.

"clubs not on today." he replies still looking down.

of course I knew that. i just wanted to release some of the tension. I keep my sigh in and continue sketching the tree in my book.

"are you feeling ill yurri?" kyoya asks now staring at me with an intense gaze. I feel so awkward right now. I can feel the blush slowly creeping up my neck and onto my cheeks.
I manage to shake my head before compltly focusing on my drawing. why was I feeling this way?

i can hear him standing up. i can hear him slowly walking over to me and then kneeling down to eye level.

shit what do I do?

"yurri are you being honest with me?" he says

keep youre head down.
He grabs my chin softly and pulls me to face him.

"answer me."

"n-no kyoya ive just been out of it, I guess" I relpy trying t o sound confident. but I probably sound more like a weasel trying to breathe.

He leans in closer and I can feel my face getting hotter by the second. he presses his forehead against mine, our lips only centimeters away. He tucks a peice of short hair behing my ear before pulling away slightly.

"well your not warm" he says

oh. he was only checking my temprature? why am i so out off breath? my heart feels like a thousand elephants, scratch that the whole entire motherfucking savanah was stomping around on a rampage inside of my heart. I can still feel his slender fingers on my chin.

" i think im gonna go now...um alex should be done by now" I say quietly. he only nods briefly before continueing on his work. I pack up my quipment faster then lightning and scrampble my way to the door.