~Chapter Eighteen~

Jay put his hand around Nya as both of them watched a movie together. For some reason he as if it was wrong yet both right. Then, without realizing, both Nya and jay's eyes turned dark purple then back to normal. Chelsea had lifted the spell off them as promised and as planned.

They both looked at each other speechless. Jay was confused but, not Nya. "I-i'm sorry...I-I'm gonna go up early..." He says and gets up and heads to his room. Today with Nya felt good, but he still felt...empty inside. It was a different feeling, he was never empty when he was with Nya, but why is it only now?

He then began to wonder why he even broke up with you? He'd pick you over Nya hands down...right? He started to think about you more, like something was blocking him from doing so before. But then he stopped, he realized it was too late now. You and Jay were over, he ended it.

He was too late, he was with Nya again. Or...did he have to be? Jay sighed, he didn't know who to chose or what to do. As Jay collapsed on his bed but then quickly sat up as he felt something under his pillow. He removed his pillow and saw a small box under it. He had totally forgotten it was under there.

Jay got the box and opened it, inside were the copies of pictures that you took with Jay on your first date. Jay looked through the pictures and smiled at each of the memories. Jay never did any of this stuff with Nya but she said that it could happen this time. Who was Jay going to choose?

You or Nya? He was happy with both of you but he just wasn't sure. Just then it hit him! He knew his choice now! And he knew how stupid he must have been. And how blind! Tomorrow Jay was going to make things right again! Not just for her...but for his heart.

The next day you woke up and sighed when you realized you were still stuck behind a mirror. Chelsea's plan had worked last night, your parents believed that she was you! But for once you were relieved your brother was still mad at you, he'd give Chelsea the cold shoulder she deserves!

Even if your brother thought it was you. But you were worried about when she would go to school. She'd be hanging out with your friend Mikaela! And Mikaela wouldn't even know it wasn't you! You just really hoped Mikaela knew something off.

"You're not going to school as me are you?!" You ask Chelsea as she fixes her hair. "Of course I am! What better way to ruin your life then to do it at school!" She says and you roll your eyes. "Now of course I'll bring you with me to watch all the fun!" Chelsea said and puts a necklace on with a medium sized mirror charm on it.

"You're letting me go?!" You ask her, getting excited but she just laughed at you. "Of course not! You're Never getting out of a mirror. But I will transfer you to whatever mirror I want!" She says and you frown.

She says a spell and you move from the mirror in your room to the mirror in her necklace. "Oh don't worry, no one will see you. Only I can." She says with a smirk and you fold your arms getting absolutely pissed. If you didn't escape from your mirror prison soon you'd lose it.

All day at school Chelsea was purposely trying to ruin you. If she kept this up you may Never graduate from college!! She failed some quizzes you had, got detention at least 5 times today and on the fifth detention you were relieved when Mikaela noticed that 'You' weren't 'you'.

"What's happening to you today!? Why the heck are you acting so bad all of a sudden?! I didn't know that after breakups you'd get all rebellious!" Mikaela says to Chelsea. "It's the new me!" Chelsea responds back and your mouth just drops open. "Well I don't like this new you! You've changed..." Mikaela says sadly.

Chelsea shrugged then pulled out a compact mirror and started applying more makeup. "You know what! You've turned into Chelsea! You'd never dress like that or apply that much makeup or bully people in the hallway! I really don't like this new you Marcy, I really don't."