~Chapter Sixteen~

"I can't believe you two made my hair...look like Cole's...I feel like passing out right now." Jay frowns and folds his arms. You and Mikaela chuckle and shush him. "Relax! It's only for a day. The dye you used is only temporary. It'll wash out within 24 hours! You have nothing to worry about! Now look up so I can get these contacts in your eyes." Mikaela tells Jay. Jay tilts his head up so Mikaela could apply the colored contacts.

Jay didn't look like Jay anymore which was part of the plan, which also meant you and Mikaela did a pretty good teamwork disguising Jay. "Gah! Why do they itch so much!" Jay says, tilting his head back to normal position. You and Mikaela stand back and look at Jay. "Woah!!" You both say at the same time. Jay's hair was up and the color black. His blue eyes were now the color green. But, he still had that famous Jay Walker notch in his eyebrow.

You grabbed a little makeup brush and a pallet and started filling in his eyebrows. "Ah yeah! Good thinking Marcy!" Mikaela says. "Why do I gotta wear makeup!!!" He wines and you chuckle and tell him to be still. "It's not like we're adding concealer! Or mascara! I'm just making sure your eyebrows are the same color as your hair and the notch is unnoticeable." You say. "Fine." He says. "Jay, how the heck did you get the notch in your brows anyways?! It's not in any of my magazines!!" Mikaela said.

You then began to laugh because you knew the reason why. "What's so funny?!" She asks and you laugh harder making Jay start laughing too. "C'mon guys! What's so funny!?" She says getting more confused. "Gosh it was so stupid! Tell her Jay!" You say still laughing. "Hahaha I was working on an invention and my face was really close to it so I could work on it better, when all of a sudden-" "IT BLEW UP IN HIS FACE AND HIS EYEBROW JUST FLEW RIGHT OFF!" You say and you collapse on your bed and laugh even harder.

"Hahahaha! Hey!! It wasn't the whole thing!! Just the little slit!!" Jay says and then Mikaela joins in on the laughter now understanding what happened. "Omg! Hahahaha!! Why doesn't it ever grow back!?" She says and Jay stops laughing. "It's supposed to grow back?!" He says getting confused. And you and Mikaela stop laughing too. "Yeah." You both say. "Ohhhh...umm I might wanna see my doctor again about that..." He says and the tension in the room turned to awkward.

"Alrighty then...uh Jay why not you change out of your Gi and into my bro's clothes." You say handing him the clothes Mikaela surprisingly snuck out of his room. "Wait a second!? Red shirt?! Black jeans?! Those are Kai and Cole's colors!!" He complains and you roll your eyes. "We know. Now just put it on! You and my bro should be the same size." You say and he sighs and heads to the bathroom. "Ya know his eyes are the same color as Lloyd's now!!" Mikaela says and you chuckle.

"Wait how many more minutes? Don't wanna be late ya know." You tell her. "Relax Marcy! This is college! We won't have to worry about being late! We just walk in when we want!" "I'm pretty sure that's not how the principle put it but whatever you say."

Just then Jay walks out of the bathroom in the clothes you gave him. "Woah!!!" You and Mikaela say as you look at him. "I look ridiculous! This is SO not my color!!" He says and you chuckle. "It's not Jay Walker's color. But it IS Jayden Parker's color." Mikaela says and you and Jay look at her.

"JAYDEN PARKER?!" You both say and she chuckles and nods her head yes. "Wow that name is so close! That's a pretty genius fake name!" You say and she grins widely. "Jayden Parker...I guess it isn't too bad." Jay says looking at himself in your big mirror. He wore a red plaid long sleeved shirt, black skinny jeans and wore white sneakers. But you knew his look missed something. You ran into your walk in closet and went through all your hats.

You came out with the perfect hat and put it on jay's head. It was a grey beanie! "Are you guys TRYING to make me look like a hipster!?" He asks you and you chuckle and shake your head no. "Genius Marcy! But one last thing! Jayden Parker, needs glasses to see." She says and grabs a fake pair from your dresser and puts it on Jay. "Great...now you girls really done it..." He says and you and Mikaela squeal in excitement at your work.