~Chapter Seventeen~

"Jay..." Nya starts and fiddles with the tips of her dress. "Yeah Nya?" Jay asked. He didn't really enjoy his conversations with Nya. Two reasons, she was her Ex and he didn't wanna cheat on Marcy, and he didn't wanna have feelings for her again. "I'm not busy anymore! And I know I'm really late, but I'm just letting you know, I'm ready to be with you again." She says and Jay freezes in his spot. Nya wanted him back?

He felt something inside him, something, open up again. Jay ignored the feeling and folded his arms and furrowed his brows. "A little too late you know." He says coldly. "I know but we can be different this time! I know you wanted to do those cheesy couple stuff with me, and this time we can do it!" Jay felt something inside him again and he just couldn't be cold to her anymore. Jay realized it was his heart! Nya was his first love and he felt pretty devastated when she broke up with him but he knew, somewhere in there, he still had feelings for her.

Jay could start over with Nya but then he'd have to break up with Marcy but he didn't wanna do that. He loved Marcy, he really did. She opened up a whole new world to Jay, but he apparently still had feelings for Nya. "Jay, please...just...think about it. I'm ready now and who knows when I'll be ready again." She says. Jay really did have to think about this. Break up with Marcy and get back with Nya. Or stay with Marcy and decline Nya's one time offer.

"I need some air." Jay says and walks away from Nya. Jay grabs his jacket and leaves the monastery to takes a walk. When he left, what he didn't know was that Nya was enchanted, she was under the control of the sorceress, for it was all part of the plan.

She went up to her room and stood in front of her mirror. Just then a young woman in a cloak with a hood over her head, which caused a shadow over her face, appeared in the mirror. "He's thinking about it!" Nya says with a smirk, her eyes glowed dark purple then back to normal.

"Good, wait for his return. The magic will kick in." The sorceress says. Nya nods then leaves her room. As Jay was walking he was thinking of the many memories he had with Marcy, then the many memories he had with Nya. He had such a great relationship with both girls but he couldn't just choose one. As the October wind blew through the leaves of trees, Jay began to hear some other...noises. "Nya..." The whisper said. Jay stopped walking and looked around him but saw no one.

He heard the whisper again, "Nya..." Jay thought he was losing it. Nya's name kept being whispered by the wind to his ear. The sound was starting to irritate him so he pulled the hood of his jacket up and kept waking faster. But even if the wind could stop blowing in his ears, he still heard Nya's name being whispered to him. Was this fate? Was he supposed to chose Nya? Was he blind all this time? Was Nya his destiny and Marcy was just merely an option?

While all these thoughts stormed around in his head, he felt something inside him, something that wasn't there before. Without knowing jay's eyes changed to purple then back again. He didn't know, the magic kicked in. The spell, passed from Nya and onto Jay. The spell that was to make Jay choose her over Marcy, it kicked in. All the thoughts in his head clear and he was certain about his choice now. Or was he really?

There was a ring at the doorbell and you went downstairs to get it. You opened the door and instantly smiled when you saw it was Jay! "Hey Jay!" You greet him happily and peck him on his lips. Jay was frozen stiff and his eyes changed from dark purple to regular.

Jay shook his head to stop whatever was happening to him and he looked at you with a apologetic look. "Marcy, I need to speak to you." He says and you smile and nod. "Come in!" You say but Jay shakes his head no. "You'd kick me out after I told you so it's best if we just do this outside." He says and you nod and step outside the house with him.

You gave him a small smile and leaned against the doorframe, shivering at the cold. Jay gave you a small smile and took his jacket off and put it on your shoulders. You smile at his kindness and put on his jacket. "You wanted to talk?!" You ask him. "Yeah...I do...um so Nya isn't busy anymore and she kinda wants me back..." He says and you frown, what was going on?? "I told her I'd think about it because sadly...I uh, still have a little bit of feelings for her." Jay says unhappily.