~Chapter Fifteen~

"Have you set up the Nindroid's down 32nd St. Marcy?" Cyrus asks on comms unit. 32nd st. Was closed just to make this plan work. Nindroids in off mode surrounded the street, including some Mechs. "Yes Mr. Borg. They're all ready to go!" You say and put your ninja mask on.

You had received a brand new gi, courtesy of Cyrus. "Good. I'll be on top of the forth building down the street from where you are. I'm going to turn them on now so head to your spot!" He says and you run to a dark alley and watch as the Nindroids come to life and attack everything in sight.

Mikaela came running to the spot where you were and hid behind you. "Girl where were you?!" You asked her. "I'm so sorry! I got lost haha. And OMG I'm so EXCITED! WE'RE GONNA MEET THE NINJA!!!" She cheers and you roll your eyes and chuckle. "You remember what you have to do?" You ask and she nods.

"Yup! Run to a mech and Cyrus will control it to pick me up! Then I'll scream and yell for help! But only on your signal!" She says and you smile and nod. "Good. Nothing more, nothing less!" "Oh by the way, do you think Lloyd will like it if I wore my green sweater dress today?!" She asks you and spins around so you could see. "It's fine! Not like he's gonna rescue you, Now shush." You say. "Wait one more! How's my fake bruises and blood movie makeup working?!" "It looks real now shush!"

Meanwhile back the monastery, Jay snuck into the control room and used his electricity and messed up the dashboard, hacking it a little. The siren went off and Nya came down, in samurai attire and winked at Jay, then came Sensei and Jay winked at him. All of the ninja came down ready for battle.

"What's the trouble this time?!" Kai asks. "Nindroids! They've completely taken over 32nd street!" Nya says pressing some buttons even though it wasn't doing anything. "We've faced them before, let us do it again ninja!" Sensei says and they all put their masks on and go hop in one of their vehicles, and headed to the city.

They arrived at the scene of chaos, hopped out of their vehicles and began fighting. "I don't know about you guys! But do these Nindroids seem a bit more aggressive then last time!" Cole says and ground pounds a couple Nindroids to the ground but they get back up.

"I agree with Cole! This is crazy!!" Jay says and shocks some Nindroids, but as planned, they don't get affected. Kai does Spinjitzu but none of the Nindroids seemed to be affected by it! "Their power levels are very high, they have been modified the last time we fought them." Zane says and freezes a mech but it breaks from the ice.

"Great! Just great! How's it looking for you and Sensei, Nya!?" Jay asks them on comms unit. "These mechs are relentless!" She says and grunts as she uses her Samurai X Mech sword to slice through the mechs but her sword was useless against them. "Tough times, but we mustn't give up ninja! Keep going!" Sensei says on comms unit and they all continue fighting. You and Mikaela were watching in amazement as you saw the other ninja fight alongside each other.

"Omg! There's Kai! Master of Fire!! Ooh!! Over there!!! It's Cole!! The Master of Earth!! AH OMG! Zane!!! The titanium ninja!! Master of Ice!!!! EEK OMG IT'S LLOYD GARMADON!!!" Mikaela fangirls but you shut her mouth shut so the others couldn't hear. "Do you want this plan to work?!" You ask her and she nods fast. "Then shut up!!!" You say and remove your hand from her mouth.

Jay looks around him and knows it's time now. He starts controlling the lightning in the sky, 5 strikes for each of the letters in Marcy's name. You looked up to the sky and saw the signal. "It's time. Remember Mikaela! I'm gonna sing a line from Beyoncé's Single Ladies song, that's when you run out in fear and let a mech catch you! Wish me luck! I'm out!" You say to her and run out of the alley. "Ninja! Go!" You say and do Spinjitzu knocking through a group of Nindroids.

You stop spinning till your in front of the other ninja. "Woah!!! Who's she!?" Jay asks as planned. You punch and kick Nindroids here and there and they successfully get destroyed. "Hey! How come the Nindroids are dying out on her and not us!!" Cole says and you chuckle at what you hear and do another purple Spinjitzu tornado knocking over some mechs. Everyone just stands there, watching you with amazement. "AHHHHHH!!!!!!" You sing a high note emitting powerful sound waves from your mouth and destroying 4 mechs surrounding you.