~Chapter Six~

Today you met up with Jay at the dojo again and this time Mikaela stayed to watch. "Who's this!" Jay asks you with a smile. "Oh this is my best friend Mikaela! Hope ya don't mind but she wants to uh watch." You tell Jay. You gave strict orders to Mikaela about fangirling. They both shook hands and you could tell she was screaming on the inside.

"Glad you could come!" He says. Mikaela then gives a wide smile. "Thanks! And uh great to meet you! Oh by the way, you wouldn't happen to know the phone number to your brother Lloyd would you???" She says and you kick her in the leg. "Ow!! Uh I mean never mind! Don't mind me!!" She says and limps over to the corner.

"Um okay then, So! Marcy! How about today you learn how to use the real weapons!" Jay tells you as he grabs a pair of nunchucks from its place on the shelf. He whips it around for a minute then gives it to you. "Go ahead! Give it a try!" He said. You whip the nunchuck around then accidentally hit yourself in the head.

"Ow!! Dang that hurts!!" You say rubbing your head. "You okay?!" Both Mikaela and Jay asks you. "Yeah I'm fine..." You reassure them and they relax. Jay then grabs his own pair of nunchucks from his blue duffle bag.

"How about you just mirror my moves." He says and you nod. You did every move Jay did and you successfully learned how to use a nunchuck. "Not bad! Let's try using a sword!" He says putting both nunchucks away and grabbing two swords. "Yo, this is a real blade??" You ask him looking closely at it.

"Yup! Kai said these were the sharpest he's got! So let's try not to bend or break 'em." Jay says and you nod. You follow his moves again then you were a pro at using a sword. You then tried a scythe, and shurikens and you learned pretty fast!

"Wow your a fast learner! Now uh hehe could you get these shurikens off me??" Jay says and you take your blindfold off and chuckle as you've got him pinned against the wall with two shurikens just above his shoulders. "Welp! That's gonna leave a hole in your Gi." Mikaela comments and you pull the stars out. Jay's feet land on the ground and he checks his shoulders and sighs in relief. "That's pretty good! Zane outta be proud haha." Jay says and you smile.

Just then you all hear a buzzing sound and Jay takes out his phone to check it. "Why the heck do ya always got some buzzin' sound in your phone?!" You ask him and he chuckles and puts it away. "I like being very punctual so I set alarms and it just so happened to be on vibrate! Anyways, you're done for the day. I gotta go somewhere now. Good work and nice meeting ya Mikaela!" Jay says as he puts the weapons back and zips up his duffle bag. "Thanks Jay!" You say. "Yeah! And nice to meet you!" Mikaela says going over to you. Jay smiles at both of you then quickly leaves the dojo.

"C'mon! We gotta see where he's going!!" Mikaela says dragging you to her car. "Uh no! I don't think so. The boy just said he had to go somewhere!" You say, buckling your seatbelt. "Well if we really wanna solve this Jay mystery then we gotta follow the suspect!!! He's driving away! Let's go!" She says then steps on the pedal. "Girl! Since when was you watchin' cop shows?! And since when was this a mystery?" "Ever since all those clues got put together!!" She says and you roll your eye.

Jay parks in front of Ninjago park and you and Mikaela park a couple feet away and stay in the car. "There he is. We can't let him know he's being followed." Mikaela says and you fold your arms. "Uh yeah! Bein' followed by you! I ain't goin' in there!" You protest.

"He's getting farther away! C'mon!" She says and gets out of the car and drags you out. You both enter the park and hide behind a tree just a couple feet away from where Jay was. "What's he doing here?" She asks and you shrug. Jay sits on a bench and he seemed to be waiting for someone.

"Girl it's cold! I'd like to go home!" You whisper/yell to her. "Shh! He sees someone!" Mikaela says. Just then Nya comes to Jay and you see Jay smile again. "Looks like a date. Well I have no business here guess we outta go!" You say turning back around but Mikaela stops you and your forced to look at the couple.

"They're on the move! C'mon we can hide behind some bushes over there!" Mikaela says and drags you behind some bushes. "Ugh." You say. You watch as Jay holds Nya's hand and has a conversation with her.

"This is some very interesting stuff! If you look closely at Nya, it looks like something's on her mind. She's kind of avoiding contact with Jay! Could there be drama for jaya!?" Mikaela says. "Jaya?" You ask. "That's their ship name! Now shush! Nya let go of jay's hand!!" You honestly did not want to be here.

You honestly did not care whether Nya and Jay were having relationship problems or not. You wanted to be with him! And it just hurt even more to just see them. Nya nodded to Jay about something and you saw Jay smile again.

Then Jay kissed Nya and that's when you were done. "Let's go." You say getting up from hiding and walking back to the car. Mikaela caught up with you. "But they aren't done yet!" She says. "Mikaela! Girl! I don't wanna to be hurt even more then I already am! It messes me up everyday when I have to train with Jay just knowin' he's with someone else that makes him happy! It hurts Mikaela and I honestly don't know how much I can take of it. Everyday I'm dying to just tell him how I feel but I can't because he's got her! I just can't." You stop and tell her. Mikaela frowns and sighs, "I-i'm sorry Marcy I should have known...I'll just drop the whole investigation thing..." She says and leads you to her car.

You two arrive at the car and you both get in and Mikaela drives you home. The ride was silent but you knew Mikaela was only trying to help, to figure things out, to make you happy. You give a small smile to her. "Hey, it's okay, you meant well. You were just bein' a friend. Thanks." You say and she gives you a small smile back. "Yeah...hehe, guess I won't be meeting Lloyd any time soon huh?" She says he you both chuckle.

You arrive home and thank Mikaela again before entering your warm house. You go to your room then your ringtone for Jay rings and you get butterflies again. You check your phone to see a text message.

Bae Walker: Lesson Number 21: Stealth. Good job. Almost didn't see you ;)

You freak out! Jay saw you and Mikaela in the park?? Well the hiding spots she chose were really that big you guessed, but he saw you! You screenshotted and sent the photo to Mikaela.

Me: WE GOT CAUGHT! GIRL I SWEAR THIS IS ALL YO FAULT

Mikay: I'M SO SO SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW HE SAW US! I SWEAR OUR SPOTS WERE GOOD!

Me: HE IS A NINJA!!! HE CAN SEE THINGS OTHER PEOPLE CAN'T GIRL!! DID YOU REALLY THINK WE COULD HIDE FROM A NINJA??

Mikay: WELL I THOUGHT!! I MEAN YOU'RE A NINJA IN TRAINING!! OMG I'M FREAKING OUT! DOES HE HATE YOU NOW??

Me: YOU BETTER PRAY THAT HE DON'T OR ELSE IMMA GO ALL UP IN YO HOUSE AND TAKE DOWN EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YO LLOYD POSTERS AND BURN THEM IN FRONT OF YOU!!

Mikay: :O NOT MY POSTERS!!!

Me: HECK YES YO POSTERS! >:(

Mikay: BRB FREAKING OUT

Me: SAME!!

You stared at jay's message wondering weather or not to respond back or not. But you knew Mikaela was right. Jay was being mysterious.

A/N: Srry I couldn't publish anything yesterday and that I keep putting off the bonus book! :( ever since I got braces i haven't been really comfortable lol and it hurts a little so I've been resting a lot lol XD Comment if your part of the braces team! XD and today I'm gonna try to write up a scenario for the bonus book and hopefully get up before or on tomorrow :)