IV

I never thought that last night could have been such a disaster.

So many facts...

So little time...

My brain couldn't even process sleep after dinner...

'How did I end up here?' I ask myself as I scan the office room. I'm the only one in the room, but it feels as if I never left. I scan the room again, wondering why no one was there yet.

Suddenly, I hear footsteps approaching the room. My heart beat rises and I clench onto my chair, hoping it's not him. I've had enough of him already, spending another minute with him would probably shoot me to my grave. The footsteps get closer and my heart pounds harder. 'Please. Please don't let it be him. Oh, please.' I continue to expect the doctor's arrival, but it was only Prentiss who walked in. I look down at my case files, closing my eyes and letting out a deep breath. 'Okay, I'm being a little over dramatic.'

Prentiss grins at the sight of me. "Hey! You're here early! I would have thought you would have gotten here later!" she tells me as she sits next to me. I furrow my eyebrows as I look at her
"Why do you say that?" I ask her, tilting my head in confusion. Why would she think that? Do I really set that impression on others? I'll have you know that I'm a very capable, strong-willed agent who worked very hard to get where I am.

She laughs and looks a little surprised at me. "After last night, after you and Spencer-" No, please don't say his name. "-had dinner last night! How did that go, anyways?" she asks me, curiously. Even though there was no one there, she was already whispering at me. I couldn't help but pout at the memory of last night.

"I don't really want to talk about it," I muttered as I covered my face with my hands. It was so embarrassing, it was such a terrible night, I don't think I'll ever recover!

"C'mon! I don't think it was that bad!"

I instantly jerk my head to face her, my eyes were as wide as the moon and I think I startled her a little because she jumped back at my reaction.

"I felt like an encyclopedia was speaking to me."

Her face drops into a frown and she pats me on the shoulder. "Awe, you poor thing. You've been attacked by the Reidanator. Don't worry, we've all been there..."

I shake my head, my eyes still large at the thought of the memory. "No, no, seriously! I thought his facts were cute at first, really, but then he wouldn't stop talking. And honestly, I couldn't bring myself to shut him up! His eyes do this thing, where they sparkle when he's passionate about something, I couldn't destroy that feeling! But... He spoke about physics, and history, and all these things I didn't even understand! Prentiss, I was valedictorian! I was top of my class at the academy! But next to him, I feel like dead weight."

Prentiss frowns, her head tilted slightly and her eyes looked apologetically over to me. She squeezed my shoulder again as she finally just shrugged. "Spencer is just... Spencer. It's okay if you tell him to shut up, he gets it. He's extremely smart, and so are you! Just don't let it get to you. He's a really sweet guy once you get to know him."

I did get to know him...

I softly smile at her and nod my head.

"Yeah, I guess I'm just being over dramatic..."

As if on cue, Doctor Spencer Reid walks in with a coffee in his hand. We both make eye contact and it seems as if his eyes lighten up as he sees me and a smiles warmly reaches his face.

Please, no. Don't sit next to me.

He started heading my way and sat in the chair next to me. He sets all his things on the ground, except for his coffee which he sets on the table. He grins at us and stays standing.

"Ugh, do you guys want a coffee? I'm going to get you guys a coffee." With that he walked out of the room. Prentiss watched him leave the room, a look of amazement on her face.

"You must have really left an impression on him!"

I bury my face in my hands again and groan. "I didn't tell him to shut up," I mutter again. "I couldn't do it."

She laughs and slightly pushes me, shaking her head as she opens her file. Spencer immediately comes into the room and sets two extra cups of coffee on the table.

"I wasn't sure how much sugar you wanted so I brought ten packets, just in case," he says as finally takes a seat next to me. "Did you know," he begins. No, no more facts, please. No more. "That sugar is best way to give you energy, especially after a long day at work. When sugar goes into our blood, it gets converted into glucose which is the simplest form of sugar. Then the glucose is absorbed by the cells of the body and produces energy. Since it's a simple form of nutrition, it's easier and quicker for our body to break down," he tells me, smiling the whole way through. I force a smile and nod slowly. I can't even bring myself to shut him up now, of all times.

*Reid's POV*

I really admire Natalia, she's always listening to me and never complaining.

*Natalia's POV*

Reid was right about to open his mouth again, but fortunately Hotchner and the rest of the team entered the room. I look at the wall, eight am sharp. Wow, they're good at that.

"We've got a long day ahead of us, so let's get started," Hotchner says as he opens up his case files. "If the unsub is following the same pattern as before, we only have a couple of days before they chose their next victim, so let's catch them before it's too late. Dave, you and I will contact the second victims families, find out why they weren't concerned with their children not coming home."

No, no please, Hotchner, please don't pair me up with him.

"Prentiss," he continues. Please say my name. Please, I beg you. "You, Morgan, and J.J go to the campus again. Find out all you can about these victims and their college life. I know we went there yesterday, but I'm sure there's something we're missing. Mancini-" I try my hardest not to frown. "-You and Reid focus on victimology again. I know you were probably hoping to get into the field, but I really think you and Reid have something going here. Let's meet back here at noon and discuss a profile." And with that, he was already out.

Prentiss gave me a reassuring smile before she left. I tried to smile, but I didn't know if I would survive the rest of the morning.

Lord, please give me strength.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9/13/15

Awe, poor Nat and Spence! Too bad Natalia didn't enjoy the dinner as much as Spencer xD I PROMISE, their relationship DOES get better xD But in the meantime, will she survive another day with Spencer? Keep reading to find out! :)

'Till next time!

-Vivacamila