You'll be screaming my name

We got in the limo that was waiting for us in front of auction building. Calum walked in front of me, holding on to my hands and opened the door for me to get in, "thank you" I gave a small smile. I sat down in the back and Calum then sits next to me. The whole ride was kind of awkward. I didn't know what to say so I just kept staring out the window. After a few minutes of the silence, I felt a hand on my thigh and looked to Calum. "Sir, what you doing?" He ignored me and continued rubbing my thigh. "You have really nice jawlines" he slowly leaned in and kissed my jaws and then to my neck. "I like it when you called me sir" he looked up. I was suddenly creeped out, his hands were all over me. I tried to push him off me, "sir I don't want to do this tonight" he looks at me. "Then what was the point of the auction? I own you now." He says pushing me to the window. "I can't wait to see you out of this dress" he says looking down. I felt goosebumps running throughout my body. This guy was disgusting, kind of cute.. But disgusting. The limo finally came to a stop in front a huge mansion. It was huge. I stared at it with wide eyes. "You like it? It's our home now." He reached out his hand so I could get out the car, but I ignored him and pushed passed him. "So your going to ignore me now? Don't worry, you'll be screaming my name later tonight".

As he got tried getting the keys out his pocket to unlock the door, I quickly looked around to find an escape. He lived in a really nice neighborhood, with fancy houses. I looked back at Calum who was still finding the key. What an idiot. I slowly backed up and I ran as fast as I could, it was just not fast enough because I was wearing heels. I should be having about 20 blisters tonight. I finally got to the closest house across the street but just as I could knock, Calum grabbed my waist and carried me onto his shoulder. "Please let me go, I miss my family and I just shouldn't be here" I cried and covered my face. Back at home, I would always cry a lot. I told myself to always stay strong. But I just couldn't hold it in anymore tonight. I was such a mess. He opened the door and walked up the stairs, with me still on his shoulders. "Stop crying." Was all he said.
He opened his master bedroom and pushes me onto the bed. "Strip for me" he stands there, with his arms crossed watching me bawl my eyes out. "NOW." I flinched to his tone. I got off from the bed and unzipped my dress. I was now left in my bra and thong that lady at the auction had made me wore. Calum eyed me up and down. "Your not finished" I sighed and took my bra off and thong. He undresses himself, taking his shirt and pants off, and all I could just think of was 'wow he has an amazing body' "Bend down on my lap" "S-sir, please" I said looking at him. "Michelle, do it now, or there will be more consequences" I sighed and bend myself on his lap.

I bit my lip, as his hands rome by butt, 'SLAP' I squealed. 'SLAP' "Will you run away again?" I stayed quiet. 'SLAP' "NO sir, I won't." 'SLAP'. "Liar" he slaps me agin. And again. And again. I could feel myself aching and the warm burn on my ass. "Please I promise I won't run" he stops and starts playing with me hair. "Good girl, I wouldn't want to hurt you again." He picks me up and sets me on his lap, "I'm sorry baby girl" and starts kissing down my neck.