Please.

"Michelle, dear wake up" I was suddenly woken by a woman's calm voice. Where am I? I thought. Last I remembered I was being kidnapped In my own house in front of my tied up parents and older brother, Zack and I was hiding in my closet. "WHERE IS SHE?" The man yelled at my parents. God I wanted to punch him for the way he was talking to my family. I hated when my family were being disrespected. "Where's who!? It's only us who lives in this house, please leave us alone." I heard my mother cried. "NO, YOUR LYING, SHES HERE SOMEWHERE. BOYS, GO FIND HER" I suddenly hear footsteps coming upstairs to my parents master bedroom, my brothers bedroom, and finally my bedroom at the end of the hall. My door was swinger opened loudly. I hear my heart beating faster by the second. He shuffled around my room, moving my pillows and blankets off the bed and finally it grew quiet. I knew he was coming for me. The closet door was then opened loudly, "BOSS I FOUND HER" he picked me up, "LET ME GO, PLEASE" I screamed. "Not going to happen." When I finally got off him, I quickly ran to the door, almost tripping, the man grabbed my hair and pushed me and onto the bed. He was pretty strong, I couldn't get out of his grip. "Your quite the girl, damn if only I could have to you to myself." He whispered in my ear. I was disgusted. He got his ropes and tied me so i wouldn't escape him again. I was being carried downstairs when I saw my parents and my older brother being tied to the chair, "Please don't take her, take me instead, we have money too, just don't take her" my father yelled. "Sorry, we only want your daughter , she's pretty special" and just like that I was out the door, listening to the sobs my family cried, and I was then hit in the head which had me passed out.