No sleep tonight

I walked down the steps and sat down at the table next my bidder, Calum Hood. I didn't feel like looking at him or anyone, but I felt his eyes looking at me up and down, and damn , was I a bit creeped out... So I just sat there watching the auction and a women giving her thank you's to everyone who participated. Everyone finally clapped, and the lights had went on, which meant the auction was over. I stood up, and felt someone grabbing my arm. Calum. I had totally forgotten. I turned around, "well where do you think your going?" He smirked. I didn't know what to say so I just smiled. He held out his arm so I could hold on to and we walked out the room. " I want you to meet a few of my friends before we leave, is that alright?" He asked me. I nodded. We walked up to Chelsea and her bidder, Luke. Calum introduced me to Luke and they both had a conversation while me and Chelsea talked. "Soo, Calum, huh? What do you think about him?" She nudged my elbow. "Haha, I don't even know him.. Not really sure what to think." I said. "Oooh I just saw him checking you out" she giggled. "Shut up." We laughed. I really like Chelsea and I really hope we could stay friends now that I have nobody else to talk to anymore. Besides Calum. I felt arms go around my waist. "Talking about me, Michelle?" He laid his head on my shoulder. And there it was again, that smirk. "N-no" I lied. "Mmhm...well I think we should leave, I really hope you had plenty of sleep, because you won't be getting any tonight." And he slapped my ass.

Yes I realize this chapter was lame, I'm just warming up, it'll get better later on, I promise.! But next chapter!!!! What's Calum up to??? ;)