Dolled up

Sorry guys if this is really bad, this is just my first book , I'll try my best write better.

Once my hair and make-up was finished, I was dragged to the wardrobe where I had found hundreds of gorgeous dresses. "This one" my stylist pointed to the short skinny laced black dress (look above for picture) it was short and showed a bit of cleavage. I looked into the mirror. I wanted to cry but then my makeup would run and I don't want to cause any trouble , I really missed my family. A lady walk up behind me, "honey, you look gorgeous, don't worry about anything, just have fun tonight." And pulled me into a hug. How could I have fun when I was just taken from my family? Will I even see them again? "Honey just go out there, give them your best smile, try not to embarrass yourself, dear" she then added a bit of blush and foundation to my face. I was then in line like all the other girls were. One by one pulled onto the stage.
"This is Alexis, she is 17 coming from California, she spends her time surfing, going to clubs every night and has never been into any real relationships.
"$200"
"$400"
"$700"
"1000"
Going once, going twice, sold to Michael Clifford. Then the crowd clapped, as Alexis walked off the stage to Michael.

Standing in line I was nervous, what if nobody bid on me? What would happen then? I thought as the idea of seeing my family again. Fingers crossed.

"Next we have Chelsea, she is 16, kicked out of her house at the age 14, loved to get wild at night and getting down, if you know what I mean" a few whistles were thrown on stage.

I was shocked about what they had said , these were obviously not true.. Right?

"$400"
"$700"
$1000"
$1500"
Going once, going twice, sold to Luke Hemmings"

And just like that, she walked off the stage and had sat next to Luke. Now it was my turn..