"Graphic Design." He answers, looking at me. Well, at least he's not taking Fashion Design, anymore.

"Oh! You're taking a class with Anna." Caleb states, making Xavier nod. "Going to take Fashion Design, too?"

"No. I can't draw dress's for shit. I'm not feminine at all." He states, almost proudly, making me snort.

"Debatable." I mumble under my breath. Dan seems to hear and cracks up laughing.

"Care to repeat that, Princess?" Xavier questions, jokingly. Jokingly? This man is about as hard as a rock and he's being playful? He hasn't even smiled this whole trip! Ignoring him, I look out the window.

"How far away is the water park?" Olivia asks, from Noah's lap.

"Not too far away. About five minutes." Caleb answers. I look to the front of the car, only to catch Flynn's wide, nervous eyes. He quickly diverts his eyes, but I don't. Seconds later, he looks in the rearview mirror, to the seat beside me. Curiously, I look over and scan the area, before getting the surprise of my life.

My brother and Dan have their hands intertwined.

Instead of confronting him about it in the car, I decide to wait till we're somewhere private. I direct my eyes backj out the window and continue to state at the beautiful city, as we drive by.

Just as Caleb said, we pull up at the water park and it's huge! Giant green, yellow and blue water slides can be seen already. All of it is behind a tall silver gate.

"Wow." Olivia and I say in unison, as we gape at the park.

"Let's go Bitchachos." Dan exclaims, pointing towards the entrance. We all grab our bags, before locking up the car.

"Actually, can I talk to Dan and Ryot a second?" I ask, making Xavier tense up and me roll my eyes. The boys look confused, but nod.

"Yeah. We'll wait inside." Flynn says, probably knowing what I'm talking about. Xavier tries to stay, but I shoo him away with my hand. He doesn't leave, until Noah comes and drags him away. Crossing my arms, I turn to them shaking my head. I should've seen it earlier. The way they look at each other and they both act out like big man whores, when their mates. I can tell.

"Firstly." I begin. "If you ever hurt my brother, I will confiscate your balls." They both look shocked.

"What are you talking about?" Ryot says.

"You two being mates." I state. They both freeze, then slowly turn their heads to look at each other.

"Who told you?" They demand, in unison. My god, they're perfect for each other.

"I saw you two holding hands." I say, raising my eyebrows. Ryot's mouth drops into an 'I' shape.

"I told you we shouldn't have held hands." Ryot hits his mate's arm.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I ask, slightly hurt. He sees this and looks down at the ground, ashamed.

"I didn't want you to be disgusted by my sexuality."

"Otbot, you're my older brother. The only brother I have. I will love you no matter what sexuality you are. I mean, are you disgusted that I'm straight?" He shakes his head. "Exactly, we're family. No gender preference is going to change that."

"Thanks Keke." He smiles, giving me a big hug. After, so does Dan.

"Thanks Annie." He whispers, pressing a kiss to her forehead.

"You're welcome. But I'm serious. If you ever hurt my brother, I am a strong wolf and I know how to bury a a body." I smile and say sweetly. Daniel laughs, as do I. "Yeah. I'm not joking." My laughter dying down and I look at him seriously.

"I promise, I could never." He grins, pecking Ry on the cheek. Rolling my eyes, I start to walk to the entrance, with my brother and his boyfriend beside me.

"You all good?" Flynn asks, looking between us. We grin and nod at him.

"Absolutely. Come on." Almost instinctively, I start walking next to Xavier. And very closely. I'm not as mad at him anymore, I can see where he's coming from. We live half an hour a way from each other, and we're new mates, with we going into heat tomorrow. It makes sense for him to want to protect me. Although, while I'm not mad at him for that, I hate that he hasn't smiled this whole trip.

Is it stupid to say I want to be the reason he smiles?

We pay to get in to the water park and then walk inside, ogling all of the tall waterslides and big pools. The boys and I split up, so we can get changed into our togs. Olivia and I stalk towards the changing rooms, swinging our bags around.

We change quickly, in separated stalls. I slip on a red bikini, with white polka dots on them. The bottoms are frilly, almost like a ridiculously short skirt. Holding it up is a strap, the connects in the middle and ties behind my neck. I exit, wrapping my towel around me. Little lockers are lined against the walls. Opening mine, I shove in my clothes, wallet and phone. Olivia does the same, in a mint green, simple bikini. Smiling at each other, we exit.

"Are you still mad at Xavier?" She queries, as the smell of chlorine fills our nostrils.

"No." I sigh. "It's hard to be mad at him." I admit to her. She nods her head in understanding.

"I know, trust me. Noah and I fight and then end up having sex!" Olivia exclaims. A group of kids hear and gasp, turning to their parents, who are giving us dirty looks.

Whoops.

"He's just, not what I hoped for, you know? I really wanted a kind, sweet guy who was going to let me, be me. Let met have some freedom. And for him to at least smile!" I feel guilty as soon as the words leave my mouth. People don't get love like this, I should embrace it.

"If it makes you feel better, you're everything Xavier hoped for." My head snaps towards her, with wide eyes. "Someone feisty, strong and a leader." She tells me, softly.

"Oh." I mutter, then sigh. "I'm such a bitch." I blurt.

"What?" Olivia asks, confused.

"Xavier has been putting effort into our relationship. He may not be what I hoped for, but he's who I got. We were put together for a reason. He can teach me boundaries and leadership, and I can teach him how to have fun. We were put together to complete each other and although, we're going to argue all the time, it'll be worth it." I breath out, smiling widely. "He may be over possessive and protective, but maybe I can teach him how not to be. Well, as much as I can, anyway."

"Well, I'm glad you're going to give your relationship a go." She tells me.

"Well, I don't really have a choice." I tell her, as I see them coming towards us. "He's my mate."