Epilogy*

I know I probably already put this picture but I just love it to much 😂

GRADUATION SPEECH IS LONGER (: x
---------------------------------------------

"Daddy! Papa! Wake up it's Christmas!" Their 3 year old daughter jumped on the bed with excitement just wanting to open her presents already.

"Okay bug, we'll be there in a minute go to the kitchen" Harry said.

"Okay daddy" Lilly said jumping off the bed and scurrying to the kitchen.

"Merry Christmas love" louis said, looking at his lover.

"Merry Christmas babe, come on lets go get some breakfast" Harry said, getting off the bed to go do his business in the bathroom.

"Pancakes?" Louis asked curiously, he had been craving pancakes for a while.

"Yes, now hurry up. Out daughter awaits us" harry said walking out of their bedroom. Louis was looking fondly at him until he couldn't see him anymore.

Louis was glad when Harry said yes to being his boyfriend 6 years ago and he was ecstatic when Harry said he would be his fiancé after 1 year of being together (They really loved each other). Louis wouldn't say that their relationship was perfect, they spent the rest of high school hiding their relationship. Harry of course wasn't happy about it but he knew Louis wasn't ready, the first time they came out as a couple was at Louis graduation.

Flashback

Louis was nervous but he wanted everyone to know that Harry was his. Louis was of course an overprotective jealous type, he would send a death glare at anyone who would so much as look at Harry and when Louis got on that podium that day he finally let it out

"It has been one interesting year and I wouldn't have it any other way. But I mainly wanted to thank someone very special to me who has been there this whole time, my boyfriend Harry Styles" when he said that he locked eyes with Harry, the curly haired lad had glossy eyes but he had never felt prouder of Louis than at that moment. Of course they heard gasp and whispers from the other students but they didn't hear anything. Their eyes were on each other and only focusing on each other. Louis knew he made the right decision right then and there. He knew Harry was the one and that both scared and excited him.

"So now that we got that out of the way why don't we get on with this speech shall we. So these 4 agonizing years of high school really take a toll on you. Wanting to know if you will be graduating this year or working at McDonalds for the rest of your life. On a serious note though, just live your life. Get married, have kids, travel, get a degree, get your dream job, go after the things you want. Most importantly though, be you. You will lose yourself along the way for a little bit but you will always find your way back. Be yourself and get wild, were all adults now losers. Congratulations everyone, were old and responsible now. Have a good life!"

End of flashback

"Louis! Come down Lilly wants to open her presents" harry shouted from downstairs.

"Coming babes" when he walked downstairs he saw Lilly on Harry's lap and yeah he knew he wouldn't have it any other way.

---------------------------------------------

This book if finally finished! 😭 I just wanted to say thank you guys! And I know this is crap but I might rewrite it or make another one I'm not sure. But thank you for reading and sorry this isn't what you expected, I really wanted it to be longer but I simply just cant.