07. *

-Harry-

Drake: I'll see you there haz

Me: Okay I'll see you there drake.

Drake: Is my contact still Drake ?

Me: Yup

Drake: Hahaha change it love

Drake: Plzzz

Me: Nope now leave me alone

Me: I'm almost there

Drake: Fine, see you there haz

"Niall are you sure going to this party is a good idea ?" I asked, I'm excited but at the same time I'm nervous. I'm going to meet this stranger even though I'm not actually going to meet him. I think I'm going to throw up.

"Calm down, were almost there so you can't back out now" Niall sighs getting a little bit frustrated.

"Okay okay fine, I'll try to calm down" I breath in and out slowly.

"Alright, we're here" I turn to see people already piling in the front and back door. "Lets go in" Niall sounds excited, I wonder who he came for.

When we walked in the smell of booze, smoke, sweat and sex instantly hit me. There were people grinding on each other and other people were doing other things they should be doing in private. I wanted to tell Niall that I wanted to leave but he already disappeared.

"Hello haz" An unknown voice said. I turned to find the one and omly Louis Tomlinson. This is the reason I didn't want to come to this.

"What do you want Louis ?"  I really don't want to get beat up today.

"I just want to be friends my young haz" He had a smug smile on his face. I could tell that he's tipsy.

"Well no thank you but you could help me find the drinks" I just really want to get away from him.

"I'll show you" He put his arm over my shoulder. I wanted to get away from him. Don't fancy having anyone think something is up between us. We walked down a hallway where people were just pressed on the wall making out, not giving a care in the world. Lucky. I just need a drink and he's taking his time trying to talk to me.

".....party ?" He looked at me with curious eyes.

"Wait what ? I wasn't really paying attention" I had to yell a little bit, the music is getting louder as we get to the beer. 

"Styles, I didn't know you had it in you" He smirked.

"Well theres a lot you don't know about me" I replied/hissed back.

"That's true haz, I don't, so what I was asking was what beings you to this party?" He replied, not sensing my agitation towards him.

"I came with Niall but he bailed on me" Well at least that's sort of the truth.

"Really ? So theres no other reason?" It seems like he knows something that he shouldn't.

"Yup I'm sure" Man he's weird.

"Oh okay" He looked slightly disappointed "well here is the beer.. um I will be around here somewhere if you need me" With that he left.

"Highly doubt it" I replied even though he is somewhere in the crowd of dunk people.

Me: Ugh Louis just talked to me.

Instantly I got a reply.

Drake: What's so wrong about that ?

Me: He said he 'wants to be my friend'

Drake: Isn't that good though

Me: No.

Drake: Why not ?

Me: Because if I'm friends with him what will his friends do to me ?

Me: He could always invite me somewhere and then his friends are  going to be there just ready to beat me up.

When I got a reply a guy bumped into me. I looked up and it was a guy named   Brooklyn, he's a senior but I have him in my music class.

"Hey Harry so you want to dance ?" He asked so sweetly that I couldn't deny his offer.

"Sure lets have fun" I chugged the rest of my drink and followed him to the dance floor.

---------------------------------------------
Double Update !!! I feel so proud haha well next chapter will be a lot of drama just sayin