13.*

-Harry-

I actually miss him. I wanted to stop talking to him because he wont tell me who he is and not knowing is killing me. The suspense. I'd rather not talk to him and forget he ever texted me so I could move on with my life. I can't wait forever for him. I'm so used to texting him that two weeks ago I just wanted to rant to him about Louis talking to me. He won't stop bothering me. Louis keeps calling me hazza and he keeps calling himself hedgehog. It all just reminds me of him. I questioned if they were the same person, he seemed to give himself the same nickname I gave 'him'. Hmm.

Niall: Hey can you meet me somewhere?

Me: Niall you literally live next door

Me: Come over

Niall: Im not home you dick head. Just meet me

Me: Fine.

Me: Where at my leprechaun friend ?

Niall: The park c;

It will only take me a minute to get there so I'll just walk. When I get there I don't see him. Great, I'm probably going to get pranked again.

Me: Where are you ?

Niall: Im over by the pond

Me: Niall I'm going to get my shoes all muddy

Niall: Well then I'll buy you some new ones, just hurry

Me: Fine, whatever.

What's Niall's problem, hopefully he didn't drip his food like last time. He called me thinking he was going to die aaannnnd I just stepped in mud. Yup now Niall is going to buy me a new pair of shoes.

When I get there I see someone standing there and I assume it's Niall but when I get closer it's only Louis, he is the last person I want to see right now. I am so confused.

"Hey there" Louis said.

"Um.. Hi so did you see Niall here ? I'm supposed to meet him, he texted me to be at that exact spot" I asked, he looked like he was thinking about something hard.

"Actually your supposed to meet me here" He is scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Why?" I ask with curiosity.

"Well I wanted to tell you the truth because I love you, I wanted to tell you that I'm the one who has been texting you this whole time and I don't want you to hate me because I do love you but please here me out" I asked with pleading eyes.

"Wait what?"

"Please just let me explain my reasoning for all of this, five minutes is all I'm asking for"

"Fine but you only have five minutes to explain"

"Okay well I guess I should start from the beginning huh, well I was just mesmerized by you. Your dimples, your curls, the way you blush. I wanted to get to know you so I asked Niall for your number and we started talking. I know that you hate me but I'm not as bad as you think I am. I may hang out with the people that bully you but I would never take part in hurting you, I want to tell them to stop but I can't. Even if I did they still wouldn't listen to me. That day you told me that you didn't want to talk to me anymore broke me, I want all of those things you said. I want to hold your hand and kiss you but the only thing that stopped me was my cowardliness. I'm not ready to come out and trust me I want to but I'm afraid of judgment. All I'm asking from you is a chance to show you that I am the person you have been texting and that I love you"

Once he was done talking I stayed quiet, I don't know what to say after all that. But I do have one question.

"W-what took you so long to tell me ?" I looked up to blue ocean eyes already staring at me.

"I knew you didn't like me, you basically told me that you hated me and I was waiting for the right time. During the week you weren't texting me I was still here watching you, I saw the way you didn't look happy and I knew I was the cause of that even though you decided to stop texting me. I saw the way other guys looked at you also, they were flirting with you even though you didn't seem to notice. I knew that if I didn't speak up now I would loose you forever, you didn't talk to me for almost a month"

"Well I thought you were going to get over me, you weren't telling me who you were and I knew you wouldn't so I thought I would make it easier on both of us to just stop talking" I said.

"What makes you think it would be easier to stop talking? I mean look at us, we are both miserable and I couldn't live with myself knowing you were like this so here I am telling you who I am" He was walking closer to me but I was stepping back with every step.

"Don't think that just because you finally showed yourself your forgiven, I need time to think about this whole thing" I still can't believe that it's Louis, the guy that I've grown to love. I want to be angry, to completely forget about him but how could you be angry with someone your in love with ?

"You love me?" He said barely in a whisper.

"Did I say that out loud ?" I could tell I was blushing because my face is on fire.

"Yeah you did, but you love me?" You could easily hear the hope in his voice.

"Sadly yes, I want to be angry at you but I can't looking at you now. You look like you haven't slept in a while and your also looking a little pale. But I need time to think about this" I said.

"Take all the time you need, babe" my heart fluttered when he said that, actually hearing it come out of his mouth just makes me want more but I have to restrain myself.

"Okay well I guess I'll see you around" I start walking away but something grabbed a hold of my wrist. I turn to give Louis a questionable look. He starts getting closer to me and my breath hitches, and then I feel a warm kiss on my cheek. When he lets me go my wrist suddenly feels cold.

"Fuck it" I grab a hold of his face and kiss him passionately, he still hasn't reacted, I think he's still in shock. I start kissing him a little harder and that's when he starts kissing back. His hands find their way to my hair and my hands on his waist. We kissed with such want and need. We both wanted this so bad and we finally have it.

After what feels like hours which is only like five minutes we pull away. We rest our foreheads against each other and I still haven't opened my eyes yet, to afraid of what might happen.

"Harry" he still seems a little out of breath "open your eyes"

I opened my eyes slowly to see his blue one filled with love, adoration, need, want.

"I love you my Hazza"

"I love you Boo"

---------------------------------------------
One last chapter and this book is complete x