08.*

In the last chapter I should have put this in the story but Harry was on the second floor just walking around, so in this chapter this is happening while harry is upstairs.
---------------------------------------------

-Louis-

"Louis, come dance with me" Eleanor has been bugging to dance with me all night.

"Eleanor for the last time, NO! I don't want do dance with you ever again. We broke up for a reason" Honestly the only reason she wants me to dance with her is so I could sleep with her. She huffs and walks away. Like damn does she not get that she was a beard.

"Ex girlfriend ?" I turn to see a beautiful girl with ginger hair and big blue eyes. I would date her if I wasn't trying to get my man.

"Sadly yes" I sigh.

"Haha well I'm emma" She puts her hand in front of me so I can shake it.

"Louis"

"So was she really that bad ?" She starts getting closer to me but in a friendly way and possibly because she could barely hear me over the music blaring.

"She was so clingy and always wanted me to buy her things, I honestly don't know why I dated her" It feels good to talk about it to someone. I can't tell harry because then he will know that it's me.

"Those are always the worst, when did she start being clingy ?" She seems awfully curious.

"Like last month I think, she kept nagging me to hang out with her and to buy her things and to go shopping with her" I explained.

"Ahh, she thought you were cheating. She wanted your attention, I'm guessing you were distant?" I nodded. "Well there goes your answer, so who's the lucky guy ?" She took a sip of her drink.

My eyes go wide and I'm pretty sure my mouth is hanging open.

"I- I.. Wh- I d-do.. I" She started laughing.

"Oh come on louis, it's very obvious that you like someone else and when a guy gets bored of his girlfriend he would usually have another girl with him right now, so my question is who is the lucky guy ?" Wow. I really need to hang out with her more.

"You promise you won't tell anyone ?" I give her a serious look.

"I don't even go to your school, I came with my cousin because I don't trust these parties but I still promise not to tell anyone" She gave me a kind smile. Well she already knows so fuck it.

"His name is Harry. He knows I like him but he doesn't know that it's me" She gave me a confusing look but nodded so I could continue. "We text but I don't want him to know that it's me yet so I'm still anonymous to him. I'm waiting for the right time to tell him before graduation"

"Oh I see, so what does he look like ?" Her eyes go a little but bigger if that is possible.

"He has these chocolate curls, bright green eyes, these dimples that just make me fall for him even more and he has this smile that is just perfect" I sigh dreamily.

"Is he wearing a black sweater ?" She is looking somewhere else though.

"Yes why?" I wonder how she knows that.

"Isn't that him ?" She points behind me.

I turn and see Harry and Brooklyn grinding on each other. I am furious, Brooklyn's hands are all over my princess. I am probably really red right now but I don't care.

"Hey are you okay ?" I turn to see emma looking concerned.

"Peachy" I chug my drink that I have in my hands and I start pouring down shots. The last thing I remember is going to the dance floor.

---------------------------------------------
Update in school 😂😂 I have a free period so why not and plus I am sorry about the continuation of the story in these chapters but I like it that way. It's  to keep you guessing about whats going to happen next. So there is probably about like 10 or less chapters left :(