9-Meeting Jack

POV: Mikyla's

-:-:-:1 month later-:-:-:-

I went outside to go back to the secret swings. It was built buy a boy named James and a girl named Lily.

It was perfect.

"Accio popcorn. Accio orange slushie." I hexxed giving me some food while I watched the constellations shine up above.

Once caught my eye.

Zoë's constellation.

The sky was beautiful with her stars sparkling bright.

Then it was ruined when I was startled with a noise.

"You too huh?" A male voice asked. "If you wanna kill me, so be it." I shrugged. "You know, a little girl should not be all alone." He said. "I'm not little, in fact I'm old enough to say to you, fuck you." I sassed. Damn, Percy's sass is sticking on me. "Tough, I like girls who are tough." He chuckles.

He showed himself.

Black hair, light caramel skin, and by me, probably has a 4 pack.

"Like what you see?" He says motioning himself while wiggling his eyebrows. "Perv. I've seen better. I mean, have you seen Vanoss, oh wait, your a wizard. You guys dont know who the heck Vanoss gaming is or any gamer." I ramble. "What if I said Pewdiepie is close to have 40,000,000 subs would you be my friend?" He asks. "Unless you can tell me how the heck did you know that." I replied. "Well, I have secrets." He said. "And so do I." I bounced back.

There was a silence making the air a bit more, calm.

"Jack. Jack Andrew Mikels." "Mikyla. Mikyla Veronica Page." We shook and stuff. "Veronica is a better name. I'm gonna call you that." "So, you're a demigod. Also, when are you going to ramble about how much girlfriends you've had? Or how many kills you've done? And Nike to me is a very cool goddess." I said with a smirk. "What? What? What are you talking about?" He said scratching his back with a pale face. "I'm a demigod too. I'm here with Percy, Annabeth, Nico, and Thalia. We're on a quest." I laughed.

I knew the signs of who my godly parent was, but I wasn't sure.

There was a moment of silence.

"You know, I once went here with a broken heart." He started. "What? Got your heart broken by a girl?" I asked. "Yeah, years ago. I was sent on this quest to find demigods, I wasn't able to get out. I stopped trying. Met a girl late last year, brown hair, blue eyes, fair skin. Romanique Rubbles. She was beyond amazing. Then, she died from war. They day before the war she told me she never liked me she faked our friendship to get this-" he stopped showing me his camp necklace. "-to say how she had this 'cute necklace, I made it myself, apparently this mudblood took it'" he mimicked. "After that, Thanatos took her soul, Hades put her somewhere." He finished, slightly bowing his head.

The worst part,

He shed a tear.

Being the person I am I tried (keyword: tried) to comfort him. "Hey, its okay. When a door is closed, a window is open, when the window is closed, open another window, if all windows are closed mine to get inside, if it takes to long just get an axe and make a large hole for you to get inside if you cant do anything, find another way." I awkwardly said while patting his back. "Who would've thought that we've only met for 10 minutes and we know a butt whole lot about each other?" He asks out of the blue smiling. "Stuff happens in life." I answered.

Life.

I forgot my quest.

"Nighty night Jack." I whispered. "Night Veronica." He said. "Oh and I'm not a pedo, I'm on Second Year."

I walked back to the dorm. And thought about the quest.

This is a risky chance.

At first it was just cool.

I was just gonna do it and thought I wont die.

But now its different.

Now, its like its gonna depend all on me.

Like the world is a giant backpack that I need to carry. I have to keep the insides of the backpack safe.

I dont want to die.

But 1 life for millions?

I'd take that risk. They took the risk. Now its time I did.