7 - First date

POV: Nico's

As I walked with Thalia in the school grounds, I just noticed . . .

"Thals?" "Hmm?" "Will you go on a date with me?" "I guess. I mean we're all ready together." "Okay." With a slight smirk on my face.

With just one snap of my fingers, skeletons started coming out of the ground. They had chairs, tables, and others. There was also a chef. "Two medium rare filet mignon, two iced teas, and chocolate creme bulee." I ordered the chef. "Sounds fancy." Thalia laughed a little. "Its his language. He's brit." I laughed. "I'm here you know." "Shut up Paul. Nobody cares about you." "Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure." "Paul I will put you back to that hole if you dont shut up." "Okay, okay, sheesh."

After Paul cooked our food Thalia and I both drooled at the smell. "Oohh. Well I'm hungry." Thalia said not breaking her eyes off the food. "So am I." "What?! No thank you?!" "Shut up Paul!" Thalia and I blurted. "Oh come one?! No food for the chef?!" "Paul, you cant eat." "I can!" "Dude, your dead. Its just gonna pass through your ribs!" "Oh, right. Bye." Paul said before going back to the hole.

"Well he's gone." Thalia muttered. "So? Lets eat." "First one gets a kiss." "Sure. Get ready to lose." I pressured. "Oh boy, look and see." "Ready. Get set. Go!"

I started eating my food like a maniac for 3 minutes until Thalia yelled. "Done!" "Dammit! I only got quarter!" "Its okay Nico. Now what was the prize?"

I took her by the waist. "I love." "Back at you." Before closing the gap between us.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crappy Chapter? I know. So I ship Thalico. That's it. Um no hate I probably guess? Okay I'm just gonna not talk okay! Okay? I Just quoted TFIOS. The pic above is from my fave books.