Flash

Flash.

My fifth birthday party. My parents tell me I'm going to have a sister.

Flash.

I kick a boy in the balls for passing me in line.

Flash.

My dad buys me my car, back when it was a rusty.

Flash.

I go to homecoming with a boy I really liked. I tore my dress while dancing, and the boy made fun of me. I didn't like too many boys after that.

Flash.

My seventeenth birthday. My parents took us to New York. I fell in love with the city.

Flash.

Two boys knocked down my door. I freaked out. I met Dean Winchester.

Flash.

My life is changed forever. At first, I thought it was because of the Winchesters, but later I come to see that the world just sucks. My family is murdered.

Flash.

I'm on the back of a car when Dean sits with me. He trails his finger over my new tattoos. He makes me laugh.

Flash.

Dean patches me up after a demon has it's fun. His hands are calloused but smooth.

Flash.

Dean helps me search for the man who killed my family.

Flash.

I take a blade to save Dean's life. I realize I love Dean Winchester.

Flash.

I kiss Dean.

Flash.

I kill the man that killed my family.

Flash.

I have one last wonderful night with Dean Winchester, then I leave him and ask an angel to erase my memory.

Flash.

I'm in my car and I'm crying. Holy shit. I miss him so much. "Why does it hurt so bad?" I mumble aloud, looking around my car.

"All of the pain has built up and is just now hitting you," an airy voice says from beside me.

I can't help but jump.

"Who the hell are you?" I scream, staring at a woman in my passenger seat. She had a small frame and long dark hair. Why does she look familiar?

"Why love, I'm Evangelina." She replies, smiling slightly. "Everything will clear up in a few days. It's all a bit fuzzy right now because your brain just woke up," she continues and leans forward to gently tap the side of my head.

"You- you're the angel?" I mumble. Evangelina nods happily.

I lay a hand on my chest and try to steady my breathing. I thought my memory was erased? If it was erased, how could it be brought back?

"Wait, why do I remember?" I ask the angel next to me.

"Not even an angel can erase true love, my dear."