Chapter 8 Boyfriend or not?

Bella p.o.v.

Today is my fourteen birthday. I am so HAPPY. Wel I was walking in school wen the boy that I was in love with came to walk besid me.

'Bella happy birthday.'

'Thank you Ethan.' I said smiling and blussing.

'Can I ask you something?' he asked me sounding nervous.

'Of course.' I anserd.

'Do..do...you want to be mygrilfriend.?' he asked.

'I want to be what?' I asked confused.

'My girlfriend.' he said slowly.

'Yes.' I said. He smiled put his arms around me and kissed me softly on my lips.

'Thank you.' he said.

The day was far over but I was happy. Ethan came with me to the house he said. He gave me also a bracelet. He was a gentlemen. Alice waited for me in the car. Ethan and I walked hand in hand to her.

'I need to warn you I think for my brother Emmet.' I said slowly.

'Why?' he asked.

'He can be really scary but he is just a teddybear.' I said. Ethan nodded and put his arm around my waist.

'I will watch out.' he said. Then he kissed my jaw.

'Hee Alice. I want you to meet Ethan...my....boyfriend.' I wispered the last part. Knowing she heard it anyways.

'Hee Ethan I am Bella's big sister Alice.' Alice smiled.

'Hello Alice its nice to meet you.' What did I said?? He was a gentlemen.

'Get in the back. Everyone is getting there presents to give to you.' Alice said. Alice i moaned.

'I diden't want presents.'

'But youre getting it.' she said. I just smiled and lay my head on Ethan's shoulder and he gentle rubt my hip. Sometime I could feel his hand toutch a little of my breast. It diden't bothered me.

When we pulled in the garage we got out and walked inside. Inside was everyone and they said Happy Birthday and of course I blushed. I saw Edward looking at Ethen and then at our hands.

'Guys I want you to meet someone.' I said. They just gave me a smile. I took a deep breath.' My boyfriend Ethan.'

'Hai.' he said. 'Its nice to meet you.' he said. We just smiled and everybody was happy excepet Edward. Why was he so angry. His eyes were black and his face was like stone. The rest seemed happy but I could see the consurn in Esme's eyes. Emmet was to happy but mad to. Jasper was mixed and wel Alice seemed happy like Renesmee but I know them better then today. They were both not happy. Wht were they not happy.

*two years later*

Ethan and I were not to see away for eachoter. We walked to school together he drove me home. Everything you can imagine. I walked to mycar and got in. It was Valentine day and I wanted to suprise him. I walked inside. His mom wanted to call him but I said that I wanted to suprise him. I walked upstairs and then opend the door. I stood there shoked when my eyes started to tear up. There was Ethan and a blonde slet Melissa. They were having sexs. We never ever gone so far. When Ethan saw me he looked shoked but I ran outside and got in my car and drove home. How could he!

When I was home I ran upstairs and everybody gave me a worried look. I cried for hours and I heard my phone ring but I diden't anser Ethan. When I was sick of my ringtoon. I throw my phone throw the window. When it was eleven mom nocked. I just cried and she walked in thrying to soot me. When it was one I finally stoped.

'What happend honey?' she asked.

'He...had...sexs...with...a..bitch...from...school.' I wispered. Mom just looked shocked at me.

'Please don't say you had any physical relation ship with him in that sort of stuff.' I just shook no. She hugt me.

'Mans are bad mom. How do you know that dad don't do stuff like that. I always happend in movies. Every men is a jurk.' I said.

'Well for one. Your dad is grown up. He is older. You know that. We grow up in a other time. So people don't do stuff like that.  And he loves me with all his heart.' Mom said. I just nodded.

'I hate boys.' I wispered before I fell asleep in moms loving, caring arms. So diverend then a BOY.