Chapter 3 Baby shopping!

Hee guys,.. No one read this story but i Still LOVE IT!

---

Around ten in the moring Renesmee woke up. She looked smiling at Bella. I was wondering when Bella would wake up. Around one a clock Bella woke up in Esmes arms. She let out a small cry but then she realized she was in sombodys arms already and she stopt crying but gave Esme a smile.

'C'mon lets go SHOPPING!' Alice screamt and then we where of to the mall.

Renesmee,Jacob, Esme, Alice and I went in a car and Carlisle, Emmet, Rose and Jasper went with Rose her car. Bella sat on Alice lap while I was driving in my Volvo. After thirty minuts we pulled in the parking lot.

'I go buy Bellas clothes together with Esme, Nessie and Rosalie.' Alice said.

'Just give Bella to me. You know that she doesn't love clothes.' I said and I took Bella from her. Alice looked in the future and saw that if she took Bella with her she would cry really hard. Alice nodded.

'We will get the stuf like a bed and food.' Carlisle said.

Everbody nodded in agreement and we walked of.

'What do you think Bella wants?' Emmet asked if we walked past a many cots.

'I have no idea.' I anserd. Then Bella started to pur her arms to a cots. It was a purple with black colour. The wood was black but the sheets and curtains where purple.

'I think she wants that one.' Jacob said laughing. I laid Bella down in the cot and looked at her. Bella looked around with a smile and touched the curtains. She looked really happy. I took her out the cot and equal she started to cry and put her hands to the cot again. I did the first thing that came up in my mind. I put my finger to her lips and she grabt my hand and started to suck on my finger again. I really dident understand why she liked it. Maby later she would tell me.

Jasper and Carlisle giggeld and I looked at the number from the cot. Then we walked  on. We ended up with a purple pram. When we walked to our girls we saw that they had a lot of bags.

'Relax.'  Alice said as soon as we started to complain.

'We got food and toys to.' Renesmee explaind. We nodded and headed home. When we got home Bella started to cry and I dident understand what was going on.

'Shes hungry.' Rose said suddenly. Then she walked of. Then seconds later we heard a pling and Rose came back with a bottel. I gave it to Bella who immenditly started to drink. When she was done I sad her up so she could burb and then I sad her down to play with her toys. She smiled and started to play immidetly.

(hee i wanted to skip some years)

*Bella 3 years old*

I just looked at Carlisle like he was crazy. He told me that the Denali's were coming. I liked them but Tanya I dident like. And now Bella was a three year old human I was sure she was up to somthing.

'They are family Edward.' Esme said to me. I just nodded my head and then I heard Alice comming downstairs. I could hear everbodys worry to. Bella can't walk or talk with is not normal for her age. As soon as Alice was downstairs she set Bella on her small feed. she still helt Bella with her hands. Bella looked up at her.

'Show mom and dad wath you can.' she told Bella.

'Do wath?' mom and dad asked. Bella just smiled at them.

'Go to Edward.' Alice isisted to Bella. Bella let go of Alice hands and walked to me. Without falling. I looked shocked at her and when I pult my arms out to her she ran in my arms.

'You can walk and dident told us?' I asked her with a little angry foice. Bella just give me a inesent smile. I sad down on the cough again and then I heard a car pull up the driveway. Nessie run downstairs followed by Rose. I sighed and Bella looked at me before giving me a smile that told me not to worry.

'Hallo Tany, Kate, Carmen, Eleazer.' I heard Rose said and they huged everbody. They walked in the living room and greated me. Of course Tanya sad next to me.

'Where's Bella?' Carmen asked.

'Here.' I said pointing at Bella. She sad on my lap. Everbody execpt my familie gave me a look from ''did you hit your head''

'Its true.' Alice said. 'Three years ago we went to hunt and when we came back we found out that Bella was a baby and that she was my sister. When we were young we were in danger. Our mother put spells on us. The spell from Bella was to grow at twenty and then turn in a baby again. When she is seventeen we need to change her. She grow at human speed.' Alice explaint. Everbody nodded.

'Okay.' and then they asked quistions but I get distracted by Tanya.

'So what are you gonne do when she's a baby. You must be lonly.' She sad rubbing my leg.

Before I could respond Bella's little feed shopped against her hand.

'Dont touch my Edward, Tanya. If he wants that you touch him he would have asked.' she said with her beutiful foice. We al looked suprised at her.

'You can talk?' Emmet asked. 'She talked. A whole se..nse.Not two senses.'

'OMG.' Rose said. Carmen looked confused at her.

'Bella never talked before.' Carlisle explained. Bella stood up on my leg while she hold on my shirt. Then she stook her hands to Kate. Kate needed to smile and took Bella from me. Then Bella let Kate gasp as she let her see somthing I needed to gaspe from to.

It was her mother and Bella's mother talking while Bella played in the garden in frond of a house.

'You know its not good to play with this sort of magic.' Kates mother said.

'I know but I can't lose them. I needed Bella and Alice. I know that Alice is already taken but somthing inside me says that one day they wil be friends again.'

'I know. I am sure that Kate, Tanya and Irina would like her to.' Kate's mother said.

Bella's visioen get skipt to somthing diverent with I never ever expect her to be infold of.

We were running in he woods to the hospital or so she said. In a few seconds we were there. We get in and I looked at the little boy.

'This is your son?' I asked her. She nodded and toke her son.

'I can't let my only sun die.' she wisperd.

'I understand.' Bella sad. Then Kates mother bith the boy. Then they left the hospital.

'What was that?' Kate asked shokked.

'Bella remind some things of her past lives.' Carlisle anserd. 'What did you see?'

'Mommy. I let her see Mommy.' Bella said.

'I saw why mom changed that boy why she got kild from.' Kate explained more.

'What?' Tanya asked shoked.

'Bella was with her then she was ten I think.' Kate said toughtful. 'She changed the boy because it was her real sun. Like related.'

Everbody except me, Bella and Kate gasped in horror