Ch@ptêr 1

{Kamar in MM}
Egypt Pov:
I woke up to my alarm at 5 am. I got up and got into the shower. When I got out I brushed my teeth, washed my face, lotioned up, and did my hygiene stuff. After I got dressed and did my hair and makeup.

 After I got dressed and did my hair and makeup

I woke up my 4 year old son, Kamar. "Get up baby." I picked him up and kissed him. "I dont wanna go to daycare today mommy I wanna go wit you." He rested his head on my shoulder.

"I tell you what, Im gonna go make you some oatmeal and if you can get yourself dressed and match your clothes well then you can come with mommy." I put him down. "Ok." He ran into his walk-in closet and started searching thru his clothes. I walked downstairs and started cooking the oatmeal.

About 20 minutes later I walked upstairs seeing my little man standing on his step stool brushing his baby teeth. I almost cried. He had on his khaki cargo shorts, his white collared polo shirt that he tucked in, and his citrus jordans and he already put in his earrings. He washed his face and I picked him up, kissing him. "You did a great job baby." "Thanks." "You know this means you gone start getting dressed yourself now right." He nodded.

"Lets go eat." I smiled, putting him down. We both ate our oatmeal and then we headed to my hair salon/ barber shop.

I opened up and my employees walked in, kissing and hugging Kamar. Customers began to roll in and time began to pass.

$!$!$

It was 3:30 and I got called all the way to the back to cut someones hair. I walked back there and met the customer. He was mighty fine. He was chocolate, tall, and he had woman melting smile. Get it together bitch. "If you dont mind me asking, what's your name." He had a sexy voice. "I'm Egypt what about you?" "Lamont Jordan, your name is beautiful just like you." "Why you tryna be slick and thats my baby's middle name." We both laughed.

"Thats dope." "So, what do you want." "Just a line up, fade." "Alright." I turned on the clippers and Kamar ran towards me. "Mommy." "Wait I have to finish his hair." "I'm hungry." "Ok this'll be quick and Ill take you wherever you wanna go." "Ok." He sat in the chair across from Lamont and I finished up his hair. "You look swagged out lil man."

He picked Kamar up shaking his hand. "Thanks." I grabbed Kamar. "How much?." "$15." He handed me a $20 bill. "Keep the change." He smiled. "Thanks." "No problem." He smiled and walked out.

"Babyyy!" "Why you yelling momma." "Because I'm happy." "Because thats your new boyyyfriend." He teased me and we laughed. I held him while we exited the shop. "Bye yall!" "Bye E and cutie!"

I drove me and Kamar to Zaxbys and we sat down across from each other. He ate his chicken fingers and I ate my wings. "Mommy that guy is looking." He pointed and I looked in that direction. "Its the guy hair that I cut." I laughed before seeing him make his way too me. I looked the other way hoping he would walk past me, but nope. He sat next to me.

"We just met and you already stalking me." I laughed. "You wish." We both laughed. "Wassup lil man!" "Hey." "You know lil man tomorrow Im going to hoop with my friends and they little sons and you can come if you want I can teach you somethings."

He shook his head no. "Use your words stinka." "I dont know him." Kamar tried to whisper. "Still be nice." "Well Imma get going, y'all enjoy y'all meal and the rest of y'all night." "You do the same." I watched him refill his cup and then make his way out of the Zaxbys.

Me and Kamar finished eating then went home. I had tomorrow off, so we were probably just gonna go to the fair or carnival or something. When we got home we both showered/bathed and put on our pajamas. Kamar layed in my bed and we watched tv before he fell asleep. When he fell asleep I put him under my covers, turned the tv off, and joined him.