Yandere!Death the Kid (Soul Eater) - Make You Perfect

Doodling randomly into  my notebook, I was only half listening to the teacher's lecture, not  really too interested in what he had to say. After all, it's not like I  really had much to learn, as this lecture was mostly aimed at the  Meisters. Being a weapon, it had very little to do with me.

Setting down my pencil, I  tugged gently on my one glove as I stared at the series of circles I'd  made across the paper. Shrugging, I quietly tore the paper out and sat  it aside, ready to start a new drawing.

By the time class had  ended, I'd completely forgotten about that piece of paper, walking out  the door and heading home for the day.

----

Back in the classroom a  boy picked up the paper, wondering if the person who sat here had  forgotten their homework, until he looked down to see the page covered  in circles. Perfectly round circles flowing across the page to create a  larger perfectly shaped circle.

"How can someone as  unsymmetrical as that girl, create something like this?" He mumbled to  himself, remembering the (h/c) haired girl who sat here with her  mismatched socks, odd clothing and single glove, a shudder running  through him.

Looking down at the  paper again, he couldn't find a single flaw in the symmetry of the  pattern. Even the circles creating the overall shape where somehow  perfectly placed and sized to be symmetric with those on the other side  of the page. No matter if it was folded top to bottom or side to side,  each circle was a perfect match to its opposite.

Sliding the page  carefully into his notebook and putting it away, he walked out the door  with his mind filled with thoughts of symmetrical patterns swirling  around an unsymmetrical girl.

--------

A few days later, I was  doodling again while the teacher gave another long lecture. I probably  should pay more attention to this one, but it really was more  interesting to doodle instead. Maybe if our teacher could find better  things to lecture us about. Or at least stop trying to find excuses to  cut things open and see what was inside...

Suddenly feeling like I  was being watched, I lifted my head up expecting to have the teacher  glaring down at me. Nope, he was still going on about some poor creature  he wanted to 'examine' at the front of the class, one of the other  students arguing with him about it.

Shrugging, I figured  that I was fine to keep doodling and added a few more loops to the paper  before tearing it out and moving to a fresh page. This was way more fun  than the lecture!

----

There was no way it  could be her. Just look at those socks again! Shivering, the dark-haired  boy glared at the mismatched socks before lifting his gaze to the  single (color) glove worn on her right hand. Shaking his head, he turned  back to watch the events taking place at the front of the class,  thinking it must have been someone else that left the drawing.

The quiet sound of paper  being torn caused him to turn his head back, watching with wide eyes as  the (h/c) haired girl sat a sheet of paper to the side. Looking  closely, he could just make out familiarly symmetrical circles covering  the page, although he couldn't quite make out the pattern this time.

During a short break, he  saw his chance to look closer when the girl walked over to talk to  their teacher. Walking nearer to her desk, he glanced down to see the  circles carefully looping across the paper to form a flower, the petals  gently shaped so the whole thing would be symmetrically perfect.

Looking up quickly, he  saw her still talking quietly about something with Dr. Stein. Glancing  around, nobody else was looking so he took the chance to pick up the  paper and hurried back to his desk, slipping the paper into his notebook  to be placed with the other when he got home.