Yandere!Sadistic!Akito Sohma (Fruits Basket) - Little Bird

AN - In this oneshot,  Akito was requested to be not only Yandere, but also a sadistic male.  (He was male in the anime but female in the manga, go figure.)

"Oh, are you here to  visit someone? I haven't seen you here before." I smiled at the  dark-haired boy who was walking down the schools path.

"I don't see why you would care." He sneered, his lips curling in distaste.

"Well, I just wanted to  make sure you didn't get lost here if it is your first time visiting.  Dad always taught me to be kind to others because you never know what  they might have gone through in life." Ignoring his sneer, I kept  smiling at him.

"Taught? What, did he  stop when he realized how foolish such thinking is?" I could hear the  cruelty in his voice and wondered what he had gone through to cause him  to believe such things.

"No, he kept thinking  like that to his dying day. So in his memory I always look for the best  in others so that I can find even more reasons to be kind to them, like  Father always was!" Tilting my head a little to the side, I smiled  softly at the boy who was looking at me with a look of confused disdain.

"Such thoughts are useless." He sneered again before walking past me towards the main building.

"If I can help even one  person to smile instead of frown or feel just a bit happier than they  were before, then such things will never be useless." I walked towards  the smaller building again, heading inside to grab the supplies I had  been sent for.

I ignored the feeling of his dark eyes following me until I had vanished inside of the building.

--------

Over the next few weeks,  I would catch glimpses of the same boy. Sometimes it was at school,  sometimes around town, but I would always catch him watching me at some  point. Each time I would smile at him and wave, but he would end up  frowning and turning away, quickly walking off.

However, I noticed that  the frowns were growing less angry looking, instead a thoughtful look  entering his eyes. Every time I saw him, my smile grew warmer as I hoped  that perhaps he was starting to understand what I had said that day. I  wonder if that is what caused the thoughtful expressions he made when he  saw me... It would be very nice!

--------

Slowly trying to reach  up my hands, I felt something restraining me from removing the blindfold  covering my eyes. What was happening? How did I get here? Trying to  think back on the last thing I remembered, I jumped when I suddenly  heard laughter from in front of me.

"Are you scared, Little  Bird? Did I frighten you? I would say I am sorry, but really I'm not.  You see, I've been thinking about you since you spoke to me that day and  I can't seem to get you out of my mind. And I don't like not being in  control, so I had you brought here to teach you a lesson." I flinched  when I felt something rest against my cheek, letting out a scream when  suddenly my cheek was burning from the resounding slap that had followed  the touch.

"Please stop! I don't  understand what I did, but please stop!" I shivered in fear, never being  able to handle pain after having gotten hurt as a child when I fell out  of a tree and broke a leg.

Cruel laughter filled my ears as I felt the person grab my hair and pull my head back.

"Now why would I want to  stop, when you sound so delicious screaming for me? In fact, I think I  could grow quite used to hearing those screams. Let me hear you cry out  again!" As much as I tried to prepare myself, there was no way I could  have been ready for the sudden feel of teeth biting into my shoulder,  the scream ripping from my throat as I felt him nearly break through my  skin before pulling away.

I collapsed onto the  ground beneath me, my body shuddering in pain and fear as I heard the  sound of him almost groaning in pleasure before laughter once more  filled the room. Feeling his hands grab me and pull me against his body,  I couldn't help but whimper.

"Ahhh, Little Bird, this  is the best I've ever felt while playing with someone! Your screams are  so delightful, I could just listen to them forever! In fact, I think I  shall! I'll keep you here with me and play with you every day! Maybe  this is why I couldn't stop thinking of you! How does it feel to know  you are going to be God's plaything? Are you as excited as I am?!"  Ripping the blindfold from my eyes, I was left looking up with wide,  fearful eyes into the mad, grey eyes of the same boy I had been seeing  for weeks.

Feeling his hands grip  tighter and tighter around my arms, I shivered in fear at the thought of  what he was going to do to me. Feeling the tears begin streaming down  my face, I tried to get out of his grasp.

"Oh yes, please fight!  That makes everything so much better! I love how you fight! How you  scream! How you struggle!!" His mad laughter filled the room, followed  by the sound of my screams as he began leaving trails of bites and  bruises along my arms and shoulders before moving on to my neck.

As I began slipping into unconsciousness, I heard him whisper the words that would haunt me for the rest of my life.

"You make me so happy, I  think I may just love you (y/n). As long as I have you, I don't even  care if the others come back to me. So I'll keep you forever!" Lips  pressed gently against the side of my neck before his teeth bit down,  the feeling fading as I slipped further into the darkness of my mind.