[64]: One Line Or Two?

Start from the beginning

"Ash...what's going on?"

"You're not allowed home."

"Why?"

"You'll find out later."

"How the hell am I meant to get ready?"

"It's all upstairs in my room; Ayla dropped it off this morning."

"Why?"

"I can't tell you, now come sit down with me chill out...relax and enjoy your birthday." He grinned passing me a glass of rose wine.

"Ash I can't." I reply panicking...if I was pregnant I couldn't drink...but if I'm not am I going to let it ruin my birthday?

"Oh hush, just drink it."

I took a little sip and placed it down on the coffee table.

"Is everything okay?" he asks and I nod at him and smile.

"Yea, sorry. You know I hate surprises."

"I know but you'll enjoy it I promise."

"I trust you." I smile leaning in to give him a kiss.

"Good. Now wait here a second, I'm going to get your present." He winks before heading out the room.

I could see my bag on the floor by the door, I knew what was inside of it and it felt like it was taunting me. I wasn't going to do the test today though; even if I wanted to know the result. I didn't want it to bring the mood of the night down in case it was a result I didn't want. Tomorrow when I woke up, I'd tell Ash what's going on and we can do it together. When I freaked out and called the nurse and I found out that this could be a possibility Ash said he'd be there for me so I knew I didn't have to worry. I just couldn't drink tonight, which wasn't that big a deal.

Whilst Ash was out of the room I emptied my glass down the sink before heading back through.

The door opened and my eyes flickered up to my boyfriend who had a huge grin on his face.

"I hope you like it."

"Of course I will, you know you didn't need to get me anything extra. Last night was perfect enough."

"I know, but I wanted to get you this. Just think of last night as my boyfriend gift and this now as my best friend gift."

"Okay." I smile as he hands me a long box.

I unwrap it and open the box, inside set on the velvet sponge was a beautiful silver infinity bracelet.

"Oh Ash it's gorgeous." I say whilst carefully taking it out of the box.

"Turn it over it's engraved."

As gentle as I can I turn it over and see in very small letters there's writing engraved on it. "What does it say?"

"A & L - 96 until forever." He smiles at me before taking it off me and attaching it around my wrist.

"Why ninety six?"

"It was the year we met...the year we were born." He replies and my heart melts.

"And well the infinity bracelet is meant to show you how long I'll be in your life and how long I'll love you."

"Ash..." I sigh before my hand grasps the back of his neck pulling his lips to mine. "I love you so much."

I was gently lowered to the sofa as Ash lay over me. My hands ran through his hair as his gripped at my thighs.

We spent the next hour or so fooling around before he ordered us pizza. We needed to line our stomachs for tonight apparently, I didn't care why we were having pizza...it was pizza. I never turned it down.