Emily

Pic of Emily

Sweetie wake up, My father's voice in my sleep. I groan! It's to early dad can't I sleep a little longer. "No honey we have to meet with the Council and their family" he continued to shake me awake.

Okay Dad I'm up enough with the shaking already. He smiled "After the ceremony you will be an adult maybe even mated" he raised an eyebrow. Gross dad don't you ever mention that to me please. His laughter filled the room he gave me my mother's first crown.

It was beautiful and elegant, I wish my mother was still alive. She died 10years ago a hunter manage to poison her with wolfsbane. A harmful or some cases fatal liquid to werewolves depending on the dosage. My father would never mate with anyone else.

My door opened again louds screams filled my ears. "Wakey wakey Birthday Princess" my bestfriend Chloe used her top vocals royal werewolf hearing made it worst. "Chloe make sure she's ready by eleven for the council, then you girls are free to do what girls do" my Dad said as he left my room.

Chloe why are you here so early its the only day I can sleep with no interuptions. Your dad beat me waking you up so it shouldn't matter she pouted! I sighed, Fine I'm up Happy now I need to shower and fix myself accordingly. Downstairs was a breakfast buffet of all my favorites.

I waisted no time digging in. "For a Princess you sure eat like a pig" a deep voice boomed from behind. "MYLES, I DO NOT EAT LIKE A PIG" I screamed at my other bestfriend. He snickered pulling me into a tight hug. Then placing a kiss on my cheek, I blushed immediately.

Happy Birthday Love, after your meeting me you and Chloe have big plans, he smirked! Myles wha...what do you have pla...planned I know that smirk, I studdered in a panicked state. "You will see now let me help you with this breakfast" he laughed stacking plates behind me.

Hey save some for Chloe, knowing her and watching her figure she'd only take an apple. Myles I take that back Enjoy and he did just that. Burp after burp I rolled my eyes, You do know your in the presence of Royalty? He nodded, picking up the huge fruit bowl dumping the fruit down his throat.

My friends are weird and opposites but I love everything about them. Chloe finally made her way down we all chatted about my Ceremony party tonight. Chloe said how many hot Alpha's would be attending. While I saved myself for my mate, her excuse was to be experienced for her mate.

Myles said her mate would kill any guy she laid with starting with him. Yes they took each other virginity saying the werewolf heats after becoming of age was hard to bare. Myles after that was a malewhore his reputation was well deserved according to Chloe.

"Princess the car is ready" Dom my top guardian informed me. Thank you Dom coming now, See you guys later. Again Myles hugged me a bit longer than normal. I raised an eyebrow he was up to something still holding me in his embrace.

"Em you sure are filled out, he said rubbing circles on my lower back. What are you talking about? Chloe giggled responding, Really Myles you used that same line on me that wont work with Emily! Hmm, wont hurt to try Em If you want to be umm be fully ready for your mate. I can teach you as I did Chloe,I blushed!

Myles you perv I giggled pushing him away see you guys later. He and Chloe continued talking as I left with Dom and 10 other guards. After my mothers death my father wasn't taking any chances of a hunter getting close to me. After a hour we arrived I greeted everyone.

My father joined me when entering the room. "King Emory, Princess Emily always a pleasure how are you both, Council Rubus asked? All is well the kingdom has had less hunter sighting since we created to sensor for silver and wolfsbane. My father respond telling him more about the kingdom.

"Princess have you met my son Demetrius" as he smiled. No Council I haven't but I sure I will now. I really wanted to roll my eyes fathers are always throwing their sons in my path. Some hoping to be my mate or to become my chosen mate.

Only Royal Leaders can choose their mates If the mate chosen is not acceptable. As If I would reject my mate for someone else not meant for me. My parents love for each other has made me want a mate since I understood. "Pleasure to meet such a beauty" Demetrius purred to me.

Male werewolves and their hormones are impossible always in heat to mate. If my mate is anything like him, I will castrate him myself. "Mate will never do that, he will adore only us" Isabella my wolf purred thinking about meeting our mate. I myself was caught into the images Izzy placed into my heat.

A soft purr moan escape my lips. "Glad to know your so responsive to my words, Princess" Demetrius purr more into my ear. Izzy did not like the disrespect he was doing by implying such disturbing things. A low growl left my lips as my eyes turned pich black.

Izzy had taken control grabbing him by the throat lifting him off his feet wide eyed. Fear rolling off him as my new Alpha Female strength clings to his throat and now purple face. The room went silent as Izzy let off an Alpha Female furious growl. Making our fathers and the rest of the council look our way.

"How dare you disrespect your Alpha Female bow now" I said in my new Alpha tone throwing him across the room. Everyone in the room went to their knees showing their necks to submission except my dad. Even Demetrius knocked out cold Wolf still moved his body to join the others.

Dad look so proud of me he smiled! That helped calm my wolf. Council begged and apologized on behalf of his son embarrassed. I waved him off walking to the seats, Let us began. My father nodded starting the subject on the rouges issue joining hunters.

All of it was absurd werewolves joining those who hunt and kill their own kind. Likely to be killed after helping and no longer needed. After hours later we left back for home awaiting are my weird friends.

Myles gift for my birthday was hilarious yet so him. I couldn't help but laugh after we returned from the spa and shopping. There in my room stood a life size Myles blow up doll. That wasn't the worst he actually had his man part attached to the doll. Anytime you touch the doll its umm you know part went into full attention.

Our day was busy between shopping and playing games. Nighttime came swiftly I felt shivers as I thought about the ceremony. Izzy stirred inside sure that our mate would be at the party she could sense him nearing the land. Finally I get what I've always dreamed of "MY MATE"!