Chapter Twelve - From Death to Life

Ollo!!! If you've seen MegaMind you will probably understand that reference. Any who, I like comments and stars. Just putting that out there. Now should I tell or not tell you that I might be planning a fanfic of Avatar the Last Airbender? Well I guess I just spoiled that secret. I'm still in playing on that one so. Anyway. Roll camera!

------------------

----------------------------

---------------------------------------------

Did he have to say it so loud?

"Come here," I hissed. I grabbed his ear and pulled him into an empty room.

"Hey!" He exclaimed.

"Shut up," I hissed. I glanced around, making sure no one had heard us.

"You're supposed to be dead." He repeated.

"Well I'm not, so stop saying it," I snapped. I shut the door and winced at the pain in my shoulder.

"Stupid miasma." I groaned, rubbing my shoulder.

"How are you still alive?" Inuyasha demanded. I glanced up at him and rubbed my neck. He seemed to put two and two together.

"You're a half demon." He stated flatly. I nodded slowly.

"More demon than human though," I sighed. "After I fell, I nearly died, but Sesshomaru and his two companions found me." I said.

"Sesshomaru helped you? A half demon?" Inuyasha gawked.

"Yeah. He let me travel with him for a little while before we came to this village. I took pity on the children, and Sesshomaru must have noticed because he told me to stay with them and protect them," I continued. "After my injuries healed though, some of the miasma must have stayed in my shoulder or something. It'll randomly hurt like it does now." I finished. Inuyasha seemed to be processing all of this. I couldn't exactly blame him. I was supposed to be dead.

"Why is it that I can feel your pain?" Inuyasha finally asked. I opened my mouth to say something, but the door slid open.

"Azami!" Howler exclaimed.

"What is it?" I demanded.

"There you are," He sighed in relief. "Your visitor is here." He said. I breathed in sharply. Why did he have to come now?

"What visitor?" Inuyasha questioned. I swallowed.

"Howler," I hissed. "Tell Inuyasha's friends that I asked Inuyasha to help me slay a demon higher up in the mountains and that we should be back by lunch tomorrow." I ordered. Howler bowed and ran off.

"What is this about?" Inuyasha pestered.

"Just, follow me," I sighed. I exited the room with Inuyasha trailing beside me. I took off running, and Inuyasha quickly matched my speed. He gasped as my hood came off. My silver white hair flowed behind me, but I didn't care. My father would explain everything.

After a few minutes, we came to a stop in the middle of the forest. I cracked my fingers, letting my claws extend slightly. Inuyasha watched me closely as I clawed my hand. He instantly felt him pain for a brief moment.

"What was that for?" Inuyasha demanded. I glared at him and squeezed my hand into a fist, allowing the blood to drip. Moments later, a huge wolf demon appeared out of the woods. A scar running from the top of its eye to the middle of his cheek.

"What is the meaning of bringing him here Azami?" The wolf demanded, his voice rough and uneven.

"I had no choice. If I had ordered him to stay, he would have come anyway." I barked back. Inuyasha looked from me to the wolf than back to me.

"We'll speak about your actions later," The demon said softly. I lowered my head in submission. "Inuyasha." The dog demon said. Inuyasha glanced up at the demon, confusion written clear on his face.

The dog demon glowed and shifted. It's body changing and morphing. Until finally, a demon in human form stood there. His silver white hair was pulled into a high ponytail, revealing the line on either side of his face. His golden eyes looked over Inuyasha carefully before sighing softly.

"Father?"