The white fang hideout

I researched cool ways of transport and came up with some cool stuff that I wanted some characters to use. If unsure please ASK GOOGLE because I barely have any idea on what they are too. :D!!!!!
Yang sent the coordinates to Mel so she led the way on her gold and black motorbike. Behind her sat Elodie , clinging on to her back. Jasmine was skating on her roller skates using the wings on her skates to pick up speed. Ben used his Trikke Scooter to follow behind her as Edward used his kiteboard (which can be used on land and water). Behind him Taylor used her hover board , laughing at the fact Edward needed a kite to work his board (though it did look more cool),with Alastair standing behind her. Garnet was at the back running - she used her speed semblance. She shouted to Alastair , who told Taylor , who yelled to Edward , who told Ben of the mission they had to do.
     They reached a warehouse on the City outskirts with a scratch mark on the door. "Well we're here....we need a plan!" Garnet said , grabbing a nearby stick . They huddled behind a tree and listened to Garnet.
"Well....we need some people to distract their leader...maybe team BEAT could do that? Maybe jump out at them and fight them...but if you get injured GET OUT of there!!!! We don't want any one badly injured..if we're in bad luck then Elodies sister and father are in there , dying or dead-"Elodie looked surprised, she didn't think they could be dead."-so team GAME will rescue them and take them on Mels bike. Elodie will use her glyphs to follow. Team BEAT start to fight when I do this you attack...ok!?!?!"
The team nodded but Edward looked appalled.
"THAT WONT WORK!" He yelled but quickly shushed himself." The white fang aren't stupid..they'll expect something like that..I know that it worked for RWBY but they'll expect RWBY to come. We are not RWBY, so let's do something more strategic than attack and save. The leader is strong. We need to be sneaky about this...I have a pan! Team BEAT will keep watch out and attack anyone. Team GAME you go through a air vent sneak into their room. Rescue them and then we all leave. Lot more logical way!"
Garnet looked at him , making him aware of what she thought of the plan.
"Let's vote...