A New Host?!

There were 6 boys (+ 1 girl) in that room. I knew all of them, except the girl. 

There was Kyoya Otori, my father has had ties with his family for quite some time now, even before I was born.

There was Tamaki Suou, he's always liked the piano. My father know's his father and we met once as children at some banquet or ball.

Then there were the twins from my class. And yes, I do know the Hitachiin brothers. In fact, I used to always get their mother's newest creations before they even hit the stores.

And then there were Mitsukuni Haninozuka and my former best friend, Takashi Morinozuka. Takashi, Mitsukuni and I were always close. My father used to take me to visit them whenever he had to do business with Mr Haninozuka.

I even used to take Kendo with Takashi, well, that was before I ran away from home and went to live with my birth mother. Father abandoned her when I was 5. 

They all looked so happy. Then suddenly someone spoke;

"Oh, hey Hiro-Kun!" Oh my lord, they set this up! Oh my lord I swore on that day that if I ever got to meet up with them personally, then they were going to die.

"Hikaru, Kaoru, do you know this young man?" Kyoya looked over at the twins and fixed up his glasses.

"Yeah! This is Karu Hiro! He's in our class."

"Interesting.." Said Kyoya, looking down into his black book.

Tamaki suddenly appeared next to me.

"Who would've thought that the new honour student... would be so openly gay?" I'm sorry... Did he just call me gay? He's up for a whooping now.

"I'm not gay. So where am I, anyway?" He looked shocked for a moment but coughed down any retaliations.

"This, my friend, is Ouran Academy's Host Club!" He grabbed my left shoulder with his right hand, and used his left to imply that everyone in his little 'posy' were part of this club as well.

"I see. So, what's this place all about?" Suddenly a bunch of rose petals started swirling around him as he began to twirl. He also started to become glittery.

"My boy, the Ouran Host Club is a club full of men to entertain young ladies who have way too much time on their hands."

"But, that one's a girl." I pointed at the brown haired girl and everyone started to panic, with the exceptions of Mori and Kyoya.

"H-Haruhi is a man!" Retaliated Tamaki, a look of terror on his face.

"OK, guys, I'm not blind. This person is clearly a female." They all went into a panic again and started saying 'no' over and over again.

"Y'know. I think I'm going to go away now. See you later." And with that I left the host club, with a bunch of wailing boys behind me.

"Bunch of creeps.." I muttered under my breath as I left the school premises and walked home, expecting to hear mum watching TV.

"Hey you." I turned around and saw the girl from before, Haruhi, I think.

"Uh, hello there." She smiled at me and I awkwardly smiled back.

"So, Hiro was it? Hi, I'm Haruhi Fujioka." She reached out her hand and I shook it.

"Hello there. So what're you doing in this area?" She pointed to my apartment building.

"I live in one of those apartments." My jaw suddenly dropped as I remembered meeting Haruhi on our first day on moving in. Her father and her came over and had a cup of tea with us.