William's pov.

I drag Serenity around with me not wanting her to get hurt anymore than she already was. I had thought she would be safe at home, I never thought she would go after the demon dog that was at the at the Phantomhive manor. "William slow down a little." Serenity whimpers and I glance over at her to see more blood was running down her head. I had no idea how she got hurt so badly. I stop long enough to throw her up and let her land on my back before I start moving once again. "Honestly you should have stayed at home then you would never have gotten hurt." I say in a flustered tone as I work on collecting more souls. Serenity gives a small laugh before shifting a little on my back. "It is my duty as the next arch bishop to insure demons are under control. Are you telling me not to do my duty? It would be like me telling you not to collect the souls of the dead in front of you right this moment. Is that what you would do were you in my possession?" She asks her voice sounding a little harsh making me sigh lightly. "That is not what I am saying Love. I was and am worried about your well being. I have no idea how you got hurt." I say and she gives a sigh before resting her head on my back. "The demon dog hit me into a burning building." Serenity says in a soft tone making anger bubble up in me. I wanted to hurt the demon in question but I had a feeling he was already being dealt with.

I was about to move on in my work when Serenity whimpers before she tightens her hold on me. "William stop. William!" Serenity says before I feel her go limp and falling off my back. I quickly move so she wouldn't get hurt once again and hold her tightly as I look down at her with wide eyes. I had no idea how to help her or if I should just stand here with her in my arms or not. I take off running to where Undertaker was, he was an older reaper so he should know what to do to help my mate. After a while her eyes shot open and she looks around before letting out a growl that sends shivers down my spine and I felt this primal urge to take her right then and there. "William put me down now." She growls and I nod my head numbly as I place her down on her feet but I don't let her go right away. "What happened to you?" I ask and she shakes a little before turning to look at me, her demon eyes glowing dangerously as she looks me over. "I had another vision. You will not like this but I have to help my father fight that angel. I need you to do everything in your power to stop all the souls from helping that angel." She says and I see a flash of dark energy flare behind her. I wanted to tell her it wasn't safe and that I forbid her from doing so but she had a determined look in her eyes. "Be safe." I say resigning myself to the fact that she had to do this. "I will be. That angel will be dead soon and then we can worry about other things." Serenity says before leaning in and kissing me. I was in shock by her actions that I didn't pull back from her when she draws blood from my lips as we kiss. She pulls back licking her lips before licking my own. "I will be back soon my love." She says before running off leaving me standing there stunned.

Ciel's pov.

I just ordered Sebastian to kill the angel Ash. I had no idea where Serenity was but right now I was glad that she was far from here. I watch them start to fight with each other and soon Sebastian was held down by something but I was shocked when a figure lands between Sebastian and the angel long flowing black hair whipping dangerously in the night air. "You will die tonight angel. No one will get away with hurting me, my family or my master." The figure says only for me to recognize the sound of Serenity's voice. I could tell from how she held her body that she was very angry. "Serenity get back right this moment." Sebastian says in a demanding and fatherly tone. Serenity falls back next to her father and she looks over at him before glancing over at me. "Back there." Sebastian says before pointing behind him making the angel laugh a little. Serenity falls back next to me before looking down at me. "Your orders young master?" Serenity asked me as she looks down at me. "Help Sebastian kill the angel." I say and she gives a small bow before rejoining her father's side.