Prologue

Erin's POV

"Well, you've passed your training and so we'll see you tonight for your first day on the job. Unfortunately though the only uniform we have available at the moment is an extra small, not that you're too big for it, but it might be tight in, uh, some areas", my new boss, Emilio, warned. I sighed but shook my head, "It's alright, I'll just bring a cardigan to cover up", I suggested. He nodded and  shook my hand as he smiled sympathetically.

Brianna, a coworker who had helped me not only get the job but also pass my training, called out to me as I walked into the dining room. "See you tonight!" I smiled and waved goodbye before closing the door behind me.

I sighed, setting my bag onto the couch. The familiar sound of dog paws running across my wooden floor flooded my ears. As expected, my puppy approached me as he began to bark in excitement. I giggled as he licked my face. "Hey there buddy. Did ya' miss me?" I asked. Paw, creative I know, barked in response. "Are you hungry boy?" I asked as I made my way into the kitchen. I pulled out his treats and fed them to him. My stomach then growled causing me to laugh.

As I finished eating I checked the clock, nearly choking on my food. I quickly got up and ran to my room. I only had half an hour to get to work. I quickly showered and changed into my uniform. I looked into the mirror, gasping a bit. My breast were pushed in together, my butt looked extra firm in the pants that were provided tome and my hips looked rounder. Heat arose onto my cheeks as I put on my cardigan, attempting to hide everything. Unfortunately for some odd reason it made everything pop out a little more. I groaned and rolled my eyes in annoyance. Walking out of my room and into the living room, I grabbed my bag and car keys. "See you later buddy!" I yelled out, getting a bark in response.

"Erin, can you go wait on that table? I have like five orders right now." I smiled and nodded, grabbing my notepad on my way out. I looked over at the table and noticed it was an all girls table. "This should be easy", I thought to myself.

There were two girls on each side of the booth. I smiled as I approached them, "Hello, my name is Erin and I will be your waitress for tonight. May I offer you any drinks?" I asked looking around their table. "Three margaritas and one coke." The blonde one ordered. I nodded and wrote it down. "Here are your menus, today's special is posted on the back. Please, take your time. I'll be back with your drinks and ready to take your orders shortly", I explained. Three of them nodded while the one all the way at the end on the right side just turned away, looking down at her hands. I nodded and walked off, making my way into the kitchen. "Bernie, three margaritas", I said winking. He chuckled and began to prepare the alcoholic drinks. I quickly poured some coke into a cup and inserted a straw. Ernie whistled me over, signaling that the drinks were done and ready to serve. I grabbed three other straws and three little umbrellas and inserted them into the drinks. I then proceeded to make my way back to the girls' table. "Here are your drinks, three margaritas and one coke", I informed them, passing over the drinks as I said so. "I asked for the coke", the mysterious girl finally spoke up, scowling a bit. I apologized and passed her the correct drink.

"Alright, can I take your order?" I asked. One with curly hair and rounded style shades answered, "Yes, thank you. Can I have the Steak and Baked Potato?" I nodded as I wrote it down. Next, a girl with clearly dyed grey hair answered, "We'll have two Clam Chowder soups and some potato skins." I wrote it down, smiling. "That's my favorite soup actually." The blonde one smiled and agreed. I then looked up to the final girl. The blonde one then nudged her, whispering her name, which turned out to he "Ruby".

She looked up in annoyance, turning to her. "Order", the blonde mumbled, rolling her eyes at her. Ruby sighed but then ordered some Alfredo Pasta with a salad aside. I dismissed myself then made my way once again to the kitchen.

As I waited on other costumers I felt eyes on me the entire time. I shrugged it off as I remembered my little uniform incident. Other than that, it was an uneventful night, the night starting off rowdy but soon dying down as customers were settled in and out.

I dusted off my apron, folding it and setting it down onto the counter. "Well, this was a long night!" I yelled, tying my hair up into a ponytail and wiping off the sweat that had formed itself onto my forehead throughout the night. "Have a goodnight, Erin", Bernie called out waving goodbye. I smiled and waved back. "You too", I responded before walking out into the dining room. I noticed that the four girls I waited on were still sitting down at the same table but the blonde one and Ruby, remembering that was her given name, were arguing amongst themselves. Ruby then looked up, making eye contact with me right away. She rolled her eyes then turned back to look at the blonde girl. That caught her attention. She turned, looking straight at me.

"Waitress!" She then called out, waving me over. I sighed but made my way over to them. "Thanks again for your wonderful service, here's a tip", she winked. I smiled politely as I took the money. "Oh wow, thank you so much. Have a nice night." Ruby mumbled something under her breathe resulting in the blonde girl nudging her as she smiled at me. Feeling a bit awkward, I excused myself and walked away quickly.

As soon as I got home I tied my hair into a messy bun, removed the rest of my makeup off, changed into my PJ's and made myself comfortable in my bed. I was extremely exhausted and ready to rest. Paw, who had also made himself comfortable in my bed and beside me, licked my arm, resting his head on there afterwards. I smiled and closed my eyes, quickly drifting into sleep.

// Ending Note \\
I hope you enjoyed the first chapter!
I appreciate it that you even decided to give my story a chance.
Thank you!

- terryakibowl