Chapter 18 Reunited

/3 WEEKS LATER\

Life has gone back to normal. Guardian let me stay since obviously I can protect my self and HE is gone. I still live with Gabi in her apartment. They only thing that is missing in my life is Jordan. I don't know if he is dead or alive. The doctor said there was a slime chance for him to make it. I couldn't stay and watch him like this. I stayed depressed for two weeks but Gabi finally had enough and got me up and doing stuff. Today she is making me go to the store to get orange juice, cereal, and some other stuff. At the store I was looking for the orange juice because I haven't been to the store in forever. I forgot were everything was. I saw a man wearing a beanie grabbing a jug of Orange juice so I walk my basket towards the area. The man looked at me and I looked at him he looked strangely familiar. He had dark brown eyes and hair that came up in a quiff. I looked down to grab a jug of Orange juice when I here a familiar voice.

"Alyssa? Is that you?" He said.

"Jordan?"

"Omg Jordan!!! I thought I had lost you."

"So did I"

We walked home together. I have my happiness back in my life. The good thing is he has accepted as I am. The princess of everything. Well I am not exactly a princess. But I have a feeling that this is only the beginning.

----(A/N)-----

Thank You for reading my book for those who made it this far. If you want a sequel please tell me in the comments below. Thank you for all the support, views, and likes. I am very happy with all of this. If you caught any wrong stuff in this book please tell me. And again if you want a sequel also tell me in the comments.

Always keep reading

-------Ender-----