Chapter 5 The awkward Morning

-----Alyssa's POV-----

That morning I woke up at 6:50 am. I was amazed i woke up that early. It looked like Jordan wasn't awake yet. So I grabbed my lab top and stared to play Minecraft survival games on mineplex. Well just until Jordan wakes up. I played 6 rounds of survival games and won 4 of them. Then I was about when I heard a familiar voice right behind me." Oh you like Minecraft Hungry Games as well." I knew it was Jordan because no one else I knew called it hungry games. I spined around and I was right it was Jordan.

"Oh did I scare you I'm sorry." Jordan said with a worried tone to it.

"No. No. It's fine just a bit jumpy this morning that's all."

"Oh...Um how many rounds did you win?"

"4 out of 6." I said proudly of my self.

"Wow. You must be very good at the hungry games."

"Well I guess I am. I play hunger games a lot when I get bored of my moded survival and vanilla worlds."

"You play mods too?" Jordan asked in excitement

"Ya I play hexit, crazy craft, moded sky block survival, and some other stuff."

"Wow I can see you really like mods." Jordan said. He sounded impressed.

"Ya I like it better than vanilla sometimes."

"Cool um... I have an extra ticket to Minecon if...Umm you want to go." Jordan asked nervously.

Umm... it's probably a YouTuber ticket and you can get in quicker with those. "Yes I would love to go to Minecon. I was going to start saving up for it to go to next year's."

Jordan smiled and said " Well here you go one ticket to go to Minecon. I guess I will see you there."

He handed me the ticket. "Thank you for everything." I put the ticket in the front pocket of my backpack. "I guess I got to leave now." I got my stuff and put them in my backpack to except my gray hoody and put it on. I was walking to the door when Jordan stoped me.

"Wait. Don't you want some breakfast." Wow I almost forgot about breakfast.

"Umm...yes I would love some breakfast." I replied try not to sound so dorky.

Jordan made us cheerios and orange juice. After we were done I grabbed my backpack and walk to the door and said " Well, I guess I will see you around Jordan."

"Wait if I can recall I never gave you my name. Did you know me from YouTube?"

"Yes. But not until we got here last night." I lied.

"Can I go now?"

"Yes."

I looked at my feet while opening the door and walked out.