Chapter 9

-----Jordan's POV-----

    I woke up and started recording this morning so I could go skateboarding with Alyssa. I will ask her after I finish recording though. I should start recording Ultra Modded Survival. I sat in my chair I got in to the world and turns on my camera then started recording.

----Time skip after recording----

"Oh god it's 1:20 maby I should take a break and do something." I grabbed my phone an texted Alyssa

J: Do u want to go skateboarding again?

A: Sure what time do you want me to meet up with you?

J:  2:00 at the park.

A: ok see you there.

J:  Bye.

A: Bye :)

I took a quick shower changed my clothes. I grabbed my phone and put on my hoodie while grabbing my skateboard board. I walked out the door and check the time. "Damn 1:45 I going to be late if I don't hurry." I got down the stairs and on to the side walk put my board down.  I decided to rid it to the park. I almost ran over this black thing it happened so fast I could not see what it was. I got up and grabbed my skateboard. Looked at that black thing that I ran over. I realized that it was Alyssa's skateboard. I looked around and heard something coming from the alleyway, so I went down there. 

"Alyssa." I yelled hoping for an answer. About a minute after I called out for Alyssa I heard a loud scream.I ran toward the screaming and found a man with a black sharp object in his hand cutting Alyssa's cheek. Then he got up looked at me gave me the 'I am going to kill u now' smile and charged at me. I ducked down and dodged his attempted to tackle me and ran toward Alyssa. She looked really week. I grabbed one of her arm and put it over my shoulder and kind of trying to carry her away from this crazy man.

 I was  amazed at the fact Alyssa has not fainted yet. Once we got out of the alley way I felt a sharp pain in the back of my leg in the calf muscle area. I realized right then and there that the man threw that sharp object at me and ended up hitting my leg. 

We ran all the way to the apartment and grabbed the medical kit. I badly wrapped Alyssa's wounded arm and put a bandaid on the cut on her cut. Then I did the worst thing ever it was trying to pull that sharp thing out of my leg it hurt like crazy. I saw Alyssa walk over to my leg and pull out the sharp object and wrapped my leg. She put the sharp thing in her back pocket but I didn't question it and went back into her apartment. 

We didn't talk to each other for the rest of the day. 

---(A/N)---

Sorry that took me forever to update I was very busy with school stuff I hope you liked the chapter and the rest to come

__AllyDoseMinecraft__